Chapter 17: The Real Start

"Calm down, My Prince."

His jaw unclenched and his face softens. Slowly looking at me, he smiled and placed his hand on top of mine which was on his arm after I broke the hug. "You always calm me down." He said in a whisper. "It's because we always have each others back... Am I right?" I asked.

He caressed my hand and smiled at me. "Of course. We will always have each others back." He said as if he is promising me. We both smiled to each other, looking into each others eyes, when I suddenly noticed how close we were, I backed up a little and looked away, blushing. While Jungkook chuckled softly.

"Why are you so cute?!" He said and pinched my cheeks gently. "Shall we go home?" He asked after I playfully glared at him, I nodded.

----

"Why are you home? Don't you have school to attend?" Greeted my grandmother. I smiled and shrugged. "Don't worry about it, Grandmother." I said in a soft way. "Jungkook and I just have something to do." I smiled for the last time at her and went to my room with Jungkook behind me.

I walked in my room and Jungkook closed it after coming in. "You okay? You look sad." I asked Jungkook. "I'm okay, but... When are we going to reveal our relationship??" He asked in a soft way, trying to say it in a manner where I won't overreact.

"Jungkook-ah, I don't want our relationship to be in secret. We can reveal it when someone asks us, huh?" I said and tapped the space beside me, wanting him to sit beside me. He sat beside me and pulled me into a hug. "I love you." He says sweetly. "I love you too." I said and we started cuddling.

-----

"My Majesty, me and my vampires has been going around the human's world, but we can't find her and-" the poor vampire was being lifted up on the air, chocking to death. "I don't care! Find her at all cost, understand?!!" She said with her rough and loud voice.

The former Queen, grandmother of Y/n, was getting old, and the only way for her to get back young was drinking Y/n's blood. She wasn't looking that old, but she was getting weak. "Yes, My Majesty." The vampire said faintly and was dropped on the ground, coughing.

-----

Morning

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. As I was about to sit down, I felt someone hugging me on my waist. I turned my body around and saw Jungkook sleeping with soft snores. Softly combing his hair, I laid my body on my side and kissed his forehead, his cheeks, his temple, his chin, the bridge of his nose, his nose, and finally, his lips.

"Wake up Bunny..." I softly said. A smile appeared on his lips and he hid his face on the crook of my neck. "Good morning.." I greeted and snuggled with him. "Good morning, Princess." He said with his sexy, raspy voice.

"Come on, let me go. I'll go take a shower." I said and pulled away, but he held my hand when I was about to stand up. "Can we bath together?" He asked with a smirk. I leaned closer and flicked his forehead. "Pervert..." I said before entering the bathroom.

***

After bathing, I went out of the bathroom. When I got out, I saw Jungkook sitting on the edge of the bed with a towel on his shoulder, shirtless. He looked at me from my head to toes while biting his lower lip. "Your turn!" I kicked him in the leg and turned to my closet.

After putting my clothes on, I felt someone's arm around my waist. "That was fast...?" I said and turned around, seeing a damn hot Jungkook. His hair was wet and the water was dripping down to his chest. "Should I take a picture of it for you?" He teased when he noticed me staring at his body.

"Ugh! Get off! Put your clothes on and go downstairs, I'll cook breakfast." As I was about to get out of my room, he pulled me in his arms. "One more kiss." He said and pecked my lips for a long second. I pulled away and kissed his cheek while blushing and ran out.

***

I was done cooking breakfast for me and Jungkook but he hasn't come down yet. After waiting for 5 minutes, I decide to look for him.

"Jungkook! Kookie-ah!" I shouted while walking up the stairs when I hear a loud thud. "Kookie?!" I yelled louder and ran to my room. As I opened the door, black mist appeared and covered my sight and at the same time I heard Jungkook's groan.

"Jungkook?!!!!!!" I yelled and tried to find him through the mist, but his groan continued and this made me follow his groans. "Y-y/n!!! Go... A-away!!! Run!!! Ahhhh!!!" He shouted through his groans.

When the mist was slowly fading, I saw his silhouette on the floor. I ran towards him and dropped on my knees. With my trembling hands, I softly placed my hands on his shoulder and gently shook him. "Kook-ah, get up... Please..." I said multiple times.

When the mist around my room finally disappeared, I saw three men in black. They were just like us... Vampires...

"What have you done?!" I yelled at them. They all chuckled as one of them walked towards me. "Awww... Is the princess sad because her prince charming is weak?" My blood was boiling but I calmed myself. "Who are you and who sent you?" I asked in a tone I never wanted to use again.

The man stopped in his track and I noticed that he was taken a back. "Aww, you scared? Because you know that with this anger of mine I can kill you in a sec?" I mocked him. "Now answer me. What did you do to Jungkook?" I asked one more time.

"Nothing much... We just made him forget you..."

------------------•-------------------

[Words - 1014]

Unedited

Sorry for the long wait... I had a very busy month and same will happen in all BER months... Sorrrrrrryyyy 😥😥😥

Dangerous Love || A Vampire JJK ff ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें