Chapter 9: Guk

As I entered the school, I saw Jungkook, but we walked passed each other, just like the other normal strangers. I made my way towards my locker and took my needed things before going to the class.

As usual, the new teacher scolded me, but I could care less. Then, I heard the door open behind me, looking back, I met Jungkook's eyes,  but immediately looked away. "Ma'am, I am sorry I am late." Jungkook apologized and gave her a ninety degrees bow.

I looked at the teacher waiting for her reaction, but she just smiled at him and allowed him to go back to his seat. She looked back at me and throw me a glare before giving me a punishment.

"Stand here and teach them the new topic."

She ordered while her arms are crossed, but that wasn't the thing that attracts my attention, it was her outfit and her make up. A white see through blouse paired up with a dark red pencil skirt. Two of her blouse buttons are unbuttoned, revealing her nasty cleavage.

She looks like she's in her late twenties. She has a very heavy make up, trying to cover her dark circles under her eyes. But my thoughts were interrupted by her, clearing her throat. "What? You can't do it? Then why-" I cut her off by throwing my bag towards one of my classmates that are seating on the front row.

"Hold it for me, Thanks." I walked towards the teachers table and pushed her off, making her scoff at me. I leaned at the table and looked at the book, which was opened, showing the topic. "Okay classmates! We're going to start." I started explaining while I saw the class taking down notes, which they rarely do it in her class, that made me more confident.

Halfway through the discussion, she stopped me. "Stop right there,  you are teaching the wrong thing! You don't know how to teach! They don't understand you!" she yelled at me as I looked at her emotionlessly. Is she jealous of my teaching skills?? Or do I really suck at teaching?

"But teacher, I understood everything she said!!" One of the students protested, "Yes teacher,  she really is good at teaching,  unlike you!" Another shouted. She looked at me and send another glare before walking out. I shrugged and look back at my classmates.

"Thanks for your help guys, but you don't need to lie." I said and gave a soft smile. "We are not lying Y/n! You really are good at teaching." I smiled at all of them as my eyes landed at Jungkook, who is sleeping cutely.

A week has passed when we had that talk with uncle, we never talked to each other, I don't know why actually... But one of the reasons is that, maybe we were so shocked by the sudden news.

The bell rang, indicating that it is already the time for the second subject. Sighing, I walked towards my assigned chair.

Another day... Without talking to you.

Lunch

"Why don't you two talk to each other anymore???" Jin said. I lowered my head and started beating the food on my plate with the fork. "Are you both mute or something?" the paled face boy asked.

After a long silence no one got an answer. "Y/n, did your uncle told you and Jungkook to never look at us or talk to us again?" Namjoon asked with a glint of annoyance in his voice.

"Can you just stop asking?! We just need space for a moment!" Jungkook yelled, making me, his hyungs, and everyone in the cafeteria flinch. "I can't stand your noisy mouths!'' He flip the table around before leaving.

I slowly stood up and bowed my head towards the elder one's and followed Jungkook. We were at the hallways when I called him. "Jungkook," I said softly. I heard him sigh. He turned around and faced me.

"Don't ask me anything, I'm tired." He said coldly. "Get some rest and meet me in the woods at eight... I'll wait no matter what." I said before walking pass him.

8 o'clock

Arriving in the woods, I sat on one of the logs before taking my phone out and looking at the time

"He should be here in any minute."

9 o'clock

I looked at my phone again

"Nine o'clock... He might be on his way already."

10 o'clock

My eyes were getting heavy. Duh, I had a very tiring day and I've been her for 2 hours. Where the hell is he?!!

11 o'clock

I leaned my head on the tree and tried to have a veryyyyyy short nap

Jungkook

Why am I feeling this? I'm probably sure Y/n got home already. Waiting for me for 3 hours would be... Kinda impossible. Who would have a lot of patience? Or should I call her to make sure that she's home?

----------

In the end, I wore my shoes and my coat before getting out of my house. I slowly walked towards the woods and started looking for Y/n. Minutes past by, yet I still didn't find her. Giving up, I was about to make my way home, when I saw a silhouette.

Walking towards it, I saw Y/n leaning on the tree, she was sleeping. "Y/n." I tried to say in a cold tone. As she heard me, she opened her eyes immediately. "Jungkook, finally you are here." she said in a soft tone.

"Why are you still here? It's already 11:30" I said while looking at my watch before looking back at her. "Like I said, I'll wait no matter what." she sighed and started talking again.

"What's your problem?!" I flinched, she looked so angry. I can't understand this lady. Awhile ago, she was soft and calm, now, she is angry. "What do you mean?" I said it harder than how I want to say it. She raised her brows while looking at me.

Oops...?

"Why are you so mad about it?" This time she said it calmer. "About what?" I asked, confused on what she meant. She sighed before speaking again. "About us, being the new rulers of Vlode." My eyes darkened as she finished her sentence. I turned around, letting my back face her.

"I know about your father, Jungkook. But I really hope you won't vent your anger on us... Because you are not the only one who doesn't want to be the new ruler. Figure yourself out, Guk. Also, can you come on time next time?" I heard her say before hearing the bushes. I turned around and saw nothing but the trees.

Shit...

Every time she uses my name 'Guk' that's one of the signs that she is really angry. Have I gone too far? Am I really that selfish? Of course, I did. I didn't think about Y/n. I didn't think that she never wanted this too. She always wanted a simple life.

------------------------------------------------

(Words Counted: 1168)

[Unedited]

Hey guys!! Thank you for reading....! And also, sorry for the long wait. Oh, and sorry...This chapter is kinda boring.