Chapter 1- meeting

Hey guys this is my first Yandere X Reader so I'm sorry that it's gonna be crap. I will try my best to update when I can. And there something you should know.

I can't spell that well so sorry if the spelling is wrong. And I don't check my work. So bear with me because I'm a lazy fucking person. But anyway on with the story!

****************

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock going off. You smashed your clock against the wall and got up. Great I broke another one! Fucking things! You went into the bathroom and took a shower. You then got dressed ready for school. You wore your F/C t-shirt with a pair of jeans.

You went down stairs and saw that your mam was making you your breakfast while your father was sat by the table reading. "Morning!" You said to the both of them. They looked at you and smiled.

"Morning!" They said back.

You looked back at your father and flashed him a smile. He looked at you with a raised eyebrow. "What is it Y/N?" He asked you. You frowned at him and then saw the time. You quickly ate your food and grabbed your coat since it was winter.

"I broke my clock again!" You shouted at them. "Not again Y/N!" You managed to hear your dad shout before closing the door. You sighed to your self and left for school. When you was walking you felt like you was being watched. But that couldn't be. Because you was the only there. You continued your walk to school.

You quickened your pace and headed strait for class. You sat down and saw your saw your best friend smile and walk over to you. "Hey Y/N! How are you today?" Yukina asked you.

(This is Yukina. Oh ore the other things I screen shoot it!)

 Oh ore the other things I screen shoot it!)

You looked at her and smiled. "Great how about you?" You asked her. She nodded her head at you and sat her seat which was beside you. You smiled at her and talk to her while everyone else was gathering in. Once the class was full the teacher not long after came in. You didn't really pay attention to the details. Because you zoned out. You never really cared for what the teachers were saying before they actually tough the lesson.

Soon enough it was break. Yukina had a club to go to so you went to where your useral place. Which was by the side of the school. The canteen was always crowded so you never like going in there. The roof was off limits due to health and safety so you couldn't go up there. Like in an anime or manga. You don't like going to the football pitch (football is just soccer. We say football where I'm from!) Because everyone just keeps kicking the ball to you.... Or your head.

So you go to the side of school where no one goes. All of a sudden a boy with black hair and a black jacket came up to you and sat down. You moved your eyes to him. You wondered why he was there. But you decided to not ask. Instead you kept your eyes on him. You couldn't see his face since his fringe was covering his face. All of a sudden he turned his head to you and you were now staring into his crimson eyes.

They were.....well to sum it up in one word. Beautiful. You could easily get lost in his eyes. You noticed that he raised his eyebrow at you. You smiled at him and said the words "Hiya!" To him. He was shocked but manage to say "hey!" Back to you. His voice was low but also confused and shocked at the same time.

Who is he?

You turned your head to the floor. He how ever was still looking you. You moved your eyes to look at him. You could tell he was still surprised that you talked to him by the way he was looking at you. "I'm Y/N L/N! What's yours?" You asks him.

Again he was shocked but managed to answer your question. "I'm Asuta Shoto He replied with a small smile on his face. All of a sudden the bell rang. It was now time for your last lesson. You got up and turned to where Asuta was but he was gone. The the feeling that you was being watched came back. You practically sprinted to class. When you finally arrived you sat next to Yukina and then started class.

The teacher was going on and on about how science is important, to this other student on the class. But you couldn't focus on that. You could only focus on Asuta. He was so nice. And sweet. You wanted to see him again. But why? You didn't know why. You just did. You didn't even notice that Yukina was tapping you to get your attention. When you did finally noticed that she was doing that it was too late.

"Miss L/N do you want to tell the class why you are not paying attention?" The teacher asked you.

You looked at her and smiled a bit "no thanks!" You told her.

She then gave you a lecture about not paying attention. But you weren't paying attention to that. (Hahahaha! Me. Lol I do that!)

Finally it was over. The hell was finally over. School had finally finished and you could go home. When you was walking you felt yet again someone was watching you. But when you looked there was no one around you. You started to walk fast. That turned into a jog, that turned into a sprint and that turned I to a full on run.

But you finally made it home. You locks the door and went up to your room. You stood there and the. Finally got up the energy to change your clothes into something more comfree to wear around the house. You made your self some food and then went to your room. The feeling that someone was watching you never left you.

Now I'm being paranoid! No one's here. Just me! Mam is off to work and dad has gone on a business trip. So it's just me!........ Stop freaking out and go to bed!

And so you did.

**************************
Sorry for the chapter being so crappy. But there the first chapter done. Yeh!

Thanks for reading.

Bye for now.

To be continued!