Chapter 15- Together

When you woke up you saw Asuta sleeping soundly. So you decided not to wake him. You managed to get up without waking him and went down stairs. You made done what you needed to do and then made breakfast. When you saw Asuta walking down the stairs. He was texting someone. When he looked up and saw you he smiled at you.

He walked over to you and gave you a hug. "Morning Beautiful." He said to you.

"Morning." You told him.

The memories of yesterday rushed into your mind causing some to be a blurred image. You got up and made him breakfast and sat down with him. You smiled at him and then looked at him. You might as well just accept that you will be with this guy for the rest of your life. All of a sudden he left the house to get something while you had to hurry to the bathroom.

What is wrong with me!?

You asked your over and over while you had to throw up. Once you stopped you walked to the door and opened it. You held your phone in your hand and you clicked on Asuta's ID.

You
Can I go into town?
I won't be long.

Asuta
Fine. But hurry. You better be back by the time I am.

You nodded that the message and then went into town. You went into a shop and bought what you needed to you went back to your home. You then went to the bathroom and done what you needed to do.

(The thing that you bought was a pregnancy test. Just incase any one didn't know where this was going.)

You came out while hiding the damn thing just in case Asuta came back and saw it. Of he does see it then he might leave. And if it says positive then what am I going to do? You didn't mind being a mother but you also wanted the child to grow up with both a mother and a father. The only reason you didn't mind being a mother was because of two reasons.

1. Your mother said that she would love to be grandmother.
2. You think you would be quite good at the job.

You sighed and a million thoughts went through the your head. An hour later and Asuta came home. You was in the bathroom checking what it said.

Positive

Your eyes widened as you read it. You sighed and then put it back in its box when you heard the door open. You walked out of the room and down stairs. "Hey." He said to you. You just nodded your head to him.

You was too shocked to even respond to him. He looked at you and seemed worried about you. He walked up to you and give you a hug.

"Is something wrong?" He asked you while still hugging you. You just shocked your head to him. You couldn't tell him. Could you?

Yeah he deserves to know about it. But not right now. Right?

Asuta let go of you and then sighed. "Fine. But if you do decide to tell me I will listen." He told you. "I love you so much. We can get over anything." He told you.

You nodded at your head and you liked to the wall. He then walked to the kitchen and you went to the living room and sat down. You put the TV on and smiled to yourself. You could be happy with him. With your baby. But will he think the same as you?

You sighed and decided to just tell him anyway. You went up stairs and grabbed the box. You then went to the kitchen and saw him eating cereal. "I'll come back." You stated. You didn't wan to disturb his food so you went to leave.

"No it's fine what is it?" He asked you.

You stopped moving and turned to him. You walked up to him and without saying anything you passed him the box. He looked at it and ate the cereal that was on his spoon. He took the box from you and opened it.

He saw the test and picked it up. He read what it said and he straight at you. He swallowed the cereal that he had in his mouth and hugged you carefully. "I'm going to be a father!" He said really happily. You were shocked but happy as well.

You a mother.

Him a father.

This is the happiest moment of your life. You hugged back and then you both started to decide what you was going to call it. Then you and Asuta was going to the hospital to find out.

Once you found out that it was a boy you was happy and so was Asuta. You bought some clothes for him and you saw a few people looking at the both of you.

Your hears was one now and it felt like it was tied together by string.

"Our strung heart!"

The end!