Chapter 4- Game

Hey guys thanks for reading this book. I hope your enjoying this book. Anyway this chapter will be a lot of talking. So enjoy.

***********************
"First question! And it's for Yukina. Do you have any siblings?" He asked her.

"No! I'm the only child!"she answered him. He nodded his head and then turned to you. It was now your turn to be asked a question.

"Ok Y/N......have you ever had a boyfriend?" He asked you.

"No!" You answered him. He looked at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Lier!" He told you. And got up out of his seat. Picked up the knife beside Yukina and cut down from the top of her ribs to the bottom. But you wasn't lying. It was true you never had a boyfriend. You looked at Yukina and she smiled. That look on her face told you that she knew.

"Ok back to Yukina.......... Where are your parents?" He asked her.

"I don't know my mam. And my dad is at work!" She told him. He nodded his head and then turned back to you.

"Y/N.... Why did you lie to me?" He asked you.

You looked at him and dropped your head. "I weren't!" You told him in a serious tone. He looked at you and smiled.

"Well why didn't you say so? I cut her for nothing!" He told you. You growled at him and he chuckled at your reaction. "Ok Yukina..... How did you first meet Y/N?" He asked.

"She was in my elementary school. She sat next to me and we started to talk to each other. Which in time.made us friends!" She answered his question.

"Can I ask you something?" You asked Asuta. He looked at you with a shocked looked but smiled.

"Sure what is it?" He asked you. That made you shocked. He actually let you ask him a question.

"Why do you keep asking us those questions?" You asked him.

He smiled at you while holding the knife very tightly. "It's because if I get to know the person I'm going to kill it makes so much more fun." He answered your question.

"Your sick!" You told him

(Funny ain't it.... No its funny! Me shut up!)

"Yep I am!" He admits

"One more thing!" You ask him. He nods his head at you singling you to carry on. "Can you let me and Yukina go?" You asked him. He smiled at you.

"No! Nice try tho." He told you. You frowned and let your head go.

"I'm not answering anymore of your questions!" You heard Yukina say to him. Got up and walked over to her. Smiled his sadist smiled and sliced from the top of her head right down. He body split into two and fell on the floor.

You could see all organs from inside her body. You felt like throwing up. But you didn't. You looked at her body and started to cry. The tears flowed down your cheeks. Asuta looked at you and walked up to you. Putting down the life as he got closer to you. He stood in front of you with a smile on his face.

"How? How can you kill people without feeling anything?" You asked him. Your tears still rolling down your face.

"Please! I killed so many that I don't care. When I killed the first person I saw how much satisfied I felt and I kept doing it!" He told you. Your eyes widened at him. He untied you and grabbed your arm. And dragged you outside. Your eyes flinched at the light. He dragged you to the woods.

"Who was the first person you killed?" You asked him. He didn't turn back to you. He just carried on watching where he was going.

"My girlfriend. She wouldn't shut up about this other guy. Who was so much better than me. So I cut her up!" He told you. One side of you felt sorry for him. If the other boy was better then she should have just left Asuta and went with the other guy instead. But then the other side felt sorry for her. He could have broken it off with her instead of killing her.

Finally you arrived at a small house that he must have owned. He dragged you inside and tied you to the bed. Of cause you struggled a bit but it was useless. He still tied you and now you can't even move your hands. You looked at him and saw that he had keys.

"Now I'm going to be coming up here every day. So yeah you walk around the house but I will lock the doors and windows. The windows have steal bars on them so you can't escape. And the door as you can see there is no glass. And since I'm here right now I'm going to leave you ties up." He told you.

You looked at him and then moved your head to the ceiling. He looked at you and you could feel like someone was watching you. Like those other time before. You moved your eyes to him and looked at him.

"It was you. Wasn't it?" You asked him.

He turned his head to the side and looked at you. "You was the one who was watching me!" You told him. He moved his head back up strait. And looked at you with a smile.

"Yeah that was me!" He answered you. He then got up and walked over to you. He stood in front of you and bent over you. So you could see into those crimson eyes. He smiled at you. "Well I'm going now." He said in an your ear. He untied the ropes and stepped back.

He walked over to the keys. Opened the door and stood there. "Night sweetie!" He told you.

"Don't call me that!" You answered him.

He chuckled and left the house locking the door behind him. He left you in silence. You walked around the house so you know what it looks like. Well since you will be living there from now on you might as well.

The house looked really nice. Better than your old home. Once you was finished you claimed in to the bed and fell asleep.

*************************

Thanks again for reading.

In each chapter I'm only writing about 1,000 odd words. It will be in the thousands but I don't really know the exact number. And I will try to update when I can.

Bye for now

To be continued