Chapter 7- Goodbye

Yo guys I hope you enjoy this chapter. You are going to try and escape again. I wonder what Asuta will do? Or act?

Anyway story time!

***********************

You woke up and found your self yet again the fucking house. You wished you was out already. You had enough of this place. You started to regret ever meeting Asuta, ever talking to him that day. You miss your family and you miss Yukina.

How she would always smile at you when you saw her. Her smile never disappeared from her face. You really did miss her. And you still can't get over it.

(What a 20 foot wall? No....not the right time sorry!)

You wished she was still alive. But she wasn't. She was really gone. And you hated your self for letting it happen. You got up and washed changed into new clothes and went down stairs. All of a sudden the door opened to reveal the black haired boy. He walked through and spotted you.

He smiled at you while you just looked at him mouth of cereal. He looked down and went into he kitchen where you was. "Morning sweetheart!" He told you. You looked at him and smiled. Since you was still munching on your cereal. Yeah he living towards you but you still need to get out of here.

"Why are you here so early?" You asked him. He looked at you with a frown. And then he opened his mouth.

"Why don't you want me here?" He asked you. You looked at him with the 'you know what I mean' look. He chuckled and looked at you. "Cause I can. Bebe!" He said to you.

Great another fucking nickname!

You looked at him and he smiled. He brought your forehead closer to him and kissed it. He then let you go and sat down. You smiled at him while you was.putting your dish away. You then heard a sound of a plastic bag. You turned around and saw that Asuta was unpacking the bag which was full of food. Your eyes widened.

So much food!

You looked at him and watched him pack the food away. Then he turned around. He smiled at you and then headed to the door. He kept the door open. This was your chance to run. You darted to the door. You peered your head out and saw that he wasn't there. You ran out. You was finally free.

You got tot he end of the woods.toy could see the town. You was about to leave and head to the town when you was pushed to the floor and was now lying on your stomach. "I told you it's pointless. And I asked you if you would do that again." You heard Asuta's voice.

Damn it! And I was so close.

He then turned so now you was lying on your back. With him on top of you. You looked into his eyes. "Great! Now I have to give you more punishment!" He said with a frown on his face.

You looked at him emotionlessly. "What am I going to have to do to make you stay and give up on leaving! Do I have to kill your parents in front of you?" He asked.

Your eyes widened when he said that. You rapidly shock your head at him. He then nodded his head. "I know what I'm going to do!" He said to you. Then he made you get up and he dragged you to the house. He put you inside. And then left.

What is he going to do?

You continued to look at the door. A couple minutes later he opened the door. Holding your mam and dad in his hands. Yeah he might be younger than them but he is really strong. He tied them to the chair and held a knife in his hand. He handed you the knife and held it himself. He walked behind you.

"Kill them!" He said to you.

Your eyes widened with shock. He wanted you to kill your parents. You couldn't! Not your parents. You looked at them and started to cry. "N-no I can't!" You told him. Your mam and dad was looking at you while crying.

"Honey it's ok!" Your told you.

You shock your head repetitively. "No I can't mom!" You told her, still crying.

"Honey please! Just do it!" Your father told you. But again you shock your head. "Please I'm begging you!" He said to you. You looked at them and saw that they were slashed. You had to put them out of there misery.

"Fine.... Goodbye mam!" You told her

"Goodbye darling!" She answered back. To you. You stabbed her in the heart so it would painless as possible. You walked over to your father and stood there in front of him. You were still crying.

"Sweetie. It's for the best. We don't hate you!" He told you.

You nodded your head at his words. Wiping away your tears so you can see. You looked at him and managed to smile.

"Goodbye dad! I love you both so much....tell mam I said that!" You told him.

"Will do!" He said.

You then sliced down his shoulder down to his heart. Once they were both gone..you feel to the floor and broke down. Asuta came up to you and hugged you from behind. You didn't move away. Because the truth was you needed one.

"How can you like killing?" You asked him.

He looked at you and sighed. "Some people do. And some don't bebe." He told you.

He turns you around and was going to hug you properly. But you shoved him away. "Don't touch me!" You said. He looked at the floor and sighed.

"I get it. You need some time. I'm going to berry the bodies!" He told you. He took the bodies and left the house. Locking the door behind him.

And left you falling apart.

***********************

Bye for now

To be continued!