Chapter 13- Again

Asuta, Ed and Ryuu was all looking at you, Kina and Momo was all looking, you felt discussed with all of them. You wanted to be there friend and your Asuta's girlfriend. Why is he doing this again. "Ok first question!" You heard Ed speak. The three of you looked at him. "And it's for Kina. What do you like in a boyfriend?" He asked her.

She bit her bottom lip and looked at him. Your eyes widened, she had the same expression that you had with Asuta. She doesn't believe that they'll hurt them. You couldn't say anything because they might hurt Lara, it one of the others. You just looked at her. "The opposite to you!" She answered with. He sighed and got a knife, he stabbed Nia in the arm, she screamed from the pain and the. He pulled the knife out. The blood was dripping down her arm onto the floor.

Why is this happening again?

Tears started to fill your eyes. As you saw one of your friends bleeding and in pain. You looked down and let the tears run. All if a sudden someone lifted your head up by your chin. You was looking at Asuta. He wasn't happy. "Y/N. Sweetie why are you crying?" He asked a bit concerned for you.

How dare you!

You looked at him angry. "I'm crying because one of my new friends are gonna die!" You told him, he smirked at you and bent down closer.

"Well you should have thought about, don't worry it will be over soon." He told you and walked back over to Lara. He stood next to her and smiled at you. You bit your lip, no boyfriend should do this to there girlfriend right?

You continued to look at them, "next question is for Momo!" You heard Ryuu say you looked at Momo and gave a worried look. She looked up and saw that they were serious, she nodded her head and gave a little sigh. they all looked at her with a smile on there faces. You didn't want to look anymore.

Why? Why me? Why this again?

"I thought you love me you freak!" you whispered to your self. Asuta came walking up to you and lifted your chin. "Did you say something?" He asked with a smile on his face. You looked at him and kept a frown on your face.

"After what you did I forgave you. WHY DO THIS AGAIN? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME YOU FREAK." you screamed as tears fell out of your eyes.

Asuta wasn't expecting that and was a bit shocked that you said that, He looked at you and bit his bottom lip. "Y/N. I am doing this for you. No one can have you except me." He told you. You put your teeth together and then thought of something.

"Fine. You insist on me going through this again. well I'm not taking it anymore." You said to him and opened your mouth, then closed it quickly trying to bite your tongue. Asuta stopped you from doing that and you hung your head low. Your attempt failed....Again.

"Don't do that again." You heard him say to you. You looked up and saw Asuta crying at what he just saw. He just witnessed the Love of his life trying to commit suicide. His reactions are quite fast so he managed to stop you but it still gave him shock. You turned your head to the side. since you couldn't look at him anymore. You saw the rest of them shocked at your actions and what they just witnessed just now.  

You then turned back to Asuta and saw him walking up to Kina. With the knife in his hand. "We're leaving....Now!" He said and cut her opened. Just like Yukina her body dropped to the floor. But this time you could see more of her organs pouring out.

Oh my God....

Asuta then untied you and picked you over his shoulders. "Sorry guys but we have to go." He said to the others. You just hung your head. You didn't move not one bit.

"No worries."

"See ya~"

Then you left. When you got back Asuta made you sit down he looked at you and your became wet....you looked up and saw him crying....again.

"*Sob* W-Why?"

You heard him. You didn't even show any emotion you looked at him and then saw that he was crying even more. "Because I weren't going through that again." You said to him. He crouched down and hugged you.

"Please don't do that again." He said while still crying on your chest. You looked down at him and didn't say anything.

He lifted up his head and made eye contact with you. He put his hand on your right cheek and pulled you closer. Your lips connected with each other's. Your eyes widened.

Yeah he's a murderer but he can be like any other boy. You kissed back and he deepened the kiss. When the both of separated from the kiss Asuta looked at you. "please." He said to you. The truth was you wanted to die ever since you found out no one was looking for you.

Then you was on the news. But what did anyone do to look for you?

Nothing.

Yeah if it weren't for Asuta you wouldn't be in this mess. But....He was the only one that is/was taking care of you. He's the only one that actually shows he loves you. And he is your first boyfriend.

How could you love a murderer?

How could you not love him?

"Y/N. I love you so much...."

"I know."

"Let me finish."

"....Sorry...."

You looked at him and waited for him to finish. He looked at you and smiled. Then looked down took a really deep breath and then looked at you again. " I love you so much. I never want to see you try and kill your self again and I love too much to see you sad." He told you. You smiled at him and hugged him.

*****************************************
Sorry for not updating. I didn't mean to keep it this long. But here is another chapter.

*Bows*

Please forgive me.

Bye for now

To be continued!