Chapter 5- Escape plan

You woke up and saw an unfamiliar ceiling. All the memories from yesterday came flooding into your mind. You frowned that the though of him keeping you in this house. And only he can see you. You got up and washed then went back down stairs.

I should ask him if I can get new clothes!

You sighed to your self and walked around into the kitchen. And started to make your self some food. You only had cereals. You started to eat. After you ate and put everything away you went to the kitchen table and put a piece of paper on it with some pens that you found.

I need to make a plan to escape and fast. I'll write down the ideas and hide them somewhere.

You started to write down some ideas. Once you finished you decided to do two ideas just in case one fails. So you came up with two plans. And they were.

Plan 1: ask him to take you shopping and run for it when he's destructed. And run far away as possible.

And

Plan 2: as soon as he unties you. You run out of the house and run far away so he won't be able to find you.

Both plans are really good. But will any of them work is the question. Either way you had your Escape plan. Asuta hasn't been yet. You decide to take a shower. Even if you haven't got any clean clothes. Doesn't mean you can't be clean. You walk up stairs and found the shower. You closed the door and saw that it had no lock you shrugged and start getting undressed. You walk into the shower and turn it on.

Once you were done you got out and grabbed a towel. Before you had a chance of wrapping it around you, the door flung open reveling Asuta standing there. Your face became red. You quickly put the towel around you and looked at him with an angry face.

"YOU DON'T JUST BARGE IN! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW KNOCK?" you yelled at him.

He stood there not really looking at your face. You followed his eyes down until you saw that you could see your breasts. You cover them with your hand while tidily wrapping the towel around you.

"Perv!" You said to him.

He launched at you and pinned you to the floor. He looked at you and smiled. You felt discussed with him. He held you arms either side of you. His legs was either side of you as well. If anyone walked in they would think that would look dodgy.

"I'm many things sweetheart. But I'm not a perv!" He said to you in a low growl

You looked at him with a stern look. "Really! Then why didn't you knock first. Instead of bargaining in!" You shot back.

He looked at you with a embarrassed look on his face. "I-i though you left so I checked everywhere." He said.

Your eye started to twitch. "How could I leave?" You asked him. He looked at you and smiled. "Anyway there is something I need to ask you." You said to him.

He titled his and continued to look at you. "Go on!" He said to you.

Your face was getting red. "I need new clothes! Can I go and buy some?" You asked him.

He looked at you and sighed. He got off of you and helped you up as well. "You can't go alone. But yeah fine!" He said. You were so happy. You could go outside. You was that happy that you hugged him. He was shocked at the contact that you gave. He place his hand on your back and hugged you.

Why? Why am I enjoying this?

You let go of him and smile at him. You went up stairs and changed into the clothes you took off. Once you was done he was waiting for you at the door. You looked at the door and could clearly see why he known you couldn't escape. You saw a metal door.

Damn he has everything figured out!

He unlocked the door and let you out. You looked to the sky and saw a bright blue. You turned to him and saw that he was getting into his car. You got in the front with him and he started to drive off. When you finally got to town you and Asuta got out of the car. He locked it and the both of you entered a clothes shop.

You grabbed a lot of clothes and made your way to the changing rooms. While Asuta sat down on the couch that they had. You looked around and saw no way of escaping. You got changed into a t-shirt and shorts. Went out and got a nod from him. He nodded at a couple of things and shock his head on others. You went up to the counter and payed for the ones he nodded his head to.

You got out side and back to the car. He was putting the bags in the boot of the car. That's when you made a run for it. You ran as fast as you could. So far your plan was working. You had a smile on your face. You could actually be free. You closed your eyes as you continued to run. Which was a big mistake. As you was running you bumped into something. When you opened your eyes you saw a pair of crimson orbs staring at you.

You looked at the ground. He cought you. He grabbed your hand and dragged you to the car. He made you sit in the car. Then he got in and started to drive away.

"How could you think you can actually escape. Y/N tell me something where was you planning on going?" He asked you. You lifted up your head to look at him. "You know you've been missing for two weeks now and your not even mentioned on the news." He said to you.

He was right. It's been two weeks since he kidnapped you. But you haven't even heard about it. The lady in the shop thought you were dating.

Do people even care? Do they even know that I'm gone?

When you finally reached the house. He dragged you inside with the bags in his hands. He closed the door and locked it behind him.

"I'll be back tomorrow. When I do get here your having punishment for trying to escape!" He told you.

And then he left locking the door behind him. You started to cry. Your plan failed and now your having some sort of punishment. All the crying you did made you feel tiered so you feel asleep.

*******************
Thanks for reading.

Bye for now

To be continued!