Chapter 8- No Escape

You walked to your room after what your eyes just saw and what you just done. Your parents are dead and it was because of you. (Funny ain't it! ........sorry again. Yes I know I need help! Me shut up!) Asuta haven't came back yet either. It should take this long to burry two bodies.

He has been gone for two hours and still haven't come back. What is he doing? You looked at the door sighed and walked by your bedroom door. All of a sudden Asuta came walking in. You slowly walked down stairs and saw him.

He was covered in blood and dirt. You walked into the kitchen grabbed a wet towel and walked over to him. Once you was in front of him you sipped away most of the blood. "Thanks Bebe!" He told you. You walked away. He followed after you.

"I berried your parents with a stone. I also put up a metal wires around the place. So you can walk around and see things but you can't escape. Not unless you want to get cut on your way out. It will hurt and possibly kill you." He told you.

Your eyes widened with shock. That's what he was doing! He was making sure that I couldn't escape! Damn him! You turned away and then suddenly felt hands around your waist. Asuta was hugging you from behind. "No one can get in and no one can get out! Well except from me." He said. Well he was the one who made it.

He turned you around and his crimson eyes was looking into your eyes. He smiled at you and held your chin with his thumb and index finger. "Y/N! Sweetheart. Now we can finally be together forever. Isn't that great!" He asked you. You could only nod your head at him.

Great now I have only him to talk to. Oh yeah and my dead parents! Now what am I going to do?

He let go of your chin and kissed your forehead. You walked away and headed for your room. You only had him to talk to, and no one else. He made you kill your parents, he also made you watch your best friend die. And he almost killed you. What the hell is wrong with him?

You got to your room and closed the door behind you. You layed there on your bed. And drifted off to sleep.

Asuta's POV

Y/N walked up to her room and closed her door. I hope she is alright. I thought she would be happy that we are all alone but her expression wasn't telling me that. She must have been tired yeah that's it! She's tired!

I walked up to her room and opened the door. I saw her sleeping there. She looked so adorable lying there. She looked at peace, I moved to the edge of the bed and sat down.

"Asuta your way cuter when you smile for real!" She said.

I moved my head to her and saw that she was still sleeping. I can't believe she actually said that.she moved her head into her pillow. She is so cute! I continued to look at her.

"Asuta! I need to tell you something!" She said yet again in her sleep.

I looked at her with confusion what is it? I looked at her and moved my self to her side. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. I closed my eyes and the darkness took over.

Nobody's POV

You woke up and felt someone hugging you. You knew who it was because he is the only one here other than you. You moved your head to him and saw him smiling. Generally smiling. You blush at the sight.

"Y/N I love you!" He said while sleeping.

For some reason that made you feel all tingly inside. As you continued to look at him. His smile only grew. It was more cuter now.

Could I actually fall in love with him? He's a killer/ murderer!

As you looked at him and saw him smile. You felt like you actually could love him the way he loves you. Hey you do have a chance since he blocked off this area. No one can get in and you can't escape. You looked at him and saw that his smile faded into a frown. You looked confused.

"Please don't leave me!" He said.

Your expression changed from confused to shocked. You wasn't expecting that. You turned your head away and looked at the floor. All of a sudden things went quite when you looked Asuta just to make sure he was alright. You was him looking at you with a smile.

"Morning beautiful!" He said to you.

Your face turned to red and you quickly turned away. He got up and hugged you from behind he put his head on the crook of your neck. You looked at the front. Seconds later he was kissing your neck.

"I love you Y/N!" He said.

"I know!" You told him.

He put his head back on the crook of your neck. He held you there for what seemed like ages. He then realised you and got up from the bed. You looked at him and watched as he disappears from your line of sight. He then came back with things for you to eat. He put them in front of you and sat next to you.

You looked at him and then the food and started to eat. "Y/N! While your eating can you listen to what I have to say!" He told you. You stopped and nodded your head at him.

"Ok! Well you know that I love you and you know that I did this for us. And if I had to i'd do it all over again. But I want you. No one else. Do you feel the same?" He asked.

You chewed the food that was already in your mouth. And nodded your head. With out hesitation. Yeah he was a killer, but he been kind to you. So why wouldn't you. And he was the only one your ever going to see.

For now!

**********************

For those of you who have noticed yes the picture is Karma Akabane. He is so fit and cute and sexy. But the way he looked in the picture I could resist! 
So merry Christmas everyone sorry it's late!

 But the way he looked in the picture I could resist!  So merry Christmas everyone sorry it's late!

Bye for now

To be continued!