Chapter 6- Punishment

You woke up from the sound of the door opening. Asuta was here. Your memories from last night came flooding into your mind. Today you was being punished for trying to escape yesterday. You don't know what he will do but you it will be bad.

I don't care what he's going to do. I'm still going to get out of here!

You walked out of your room and saw Asuta sat down stairs with the T.V on. You washed and then went down. You might as well get it over with. You walked up to him and sat down next to him. He turned his eyes to you and smiled.

"What's my punishment then?" You asked him.

He gave a raised eyebrow look at you. "Why?" He asked you. You shrugged at him and he looked fully to you. "I'm not going to punish you yet. That's later on." He told you. You sighed and looked at the TV. He how ever was looked at you. With a confused look on his face.

Since the programme he was watching finished. He grabbed your shirt and tugged you to a chair. He made you sit down and he tied a rope to you and the chair. You looked at him while you struggled to get free. "What are yo-" you asked.

"Your punishment!" He asnwer before you could finish what you was about to say. He grabbed a knife. And started to slice up above your colla bone. You screamed at the pain. As the blood came pouring out of your body. He smiled at you with a sadist smile. Like always. He then sliced your neck and stabbed your leg. While licking the blood from your colla bone and your neck. You closed your eyes as he continued to lick up your blood. He took the knife out of your leg and held it in his hand.

"Your a sick bastard!" You told him.

"Look sweetie. I already know that! Tell me something I don't know!" He said to you. You growled at that little pet name he gave you. He continued to cut you and you continued to scream. Once he done you had cuts everywhere. He looked at you and smiled.

"Y/N! I need to tell you something!" He said to you.

"What?" You spoke back.

"I've been watching you for a while. I even followed you to your house the one time. When it was dark just make sure your safe." He told you. You looked at up at him shocked at what you were hearing. "I didn't even know why!" He confessed to you.

You raised your head to look at him. He put his head by the side of yours. "But now I do!" He whispered into your ear. He then licked your cheek. Your eyes opened wide. "Your mine! And I will always protect you." He told you. "Yeah I will have to punish you if I need to but still." He finished.

He then untied you from the chair and left to go back into the living room and he turned on the T.V. you followed shortly after. Your body was still in pain from his punishment. But you managed to walk into the living room. You sat down in a chair while he was sat on the couch. The two of you started to watch the T.V.

Once it was over. Asuta got up and stretched. "Well I'm off!" He said. You looked at him and nodded your head. And frowned a bit. "What's up?" He asked you

"Can't you stay for a little while longer?" You asked him.

He seemed shocked at your question. But nodded his head anyway. He sat down and you walked up to him. And sat next to him. He was the only person you can talk to. You turned your head to him and looked at him. He moved his beautiful crimson eyes your way. And looked at you.

"How do you feel about me?" You asked him.

He titled his head and looked at you. He held your hand in his and while still looking at you. "I told you. Your mine." He answered you.

"I bet you said that to your other girlfriend too." You told him.

He raised one of his eyebrows and continued to look at you. "No I didn't." He told you. You looked at him with shocked expression.

"What does your mam and dad say about this?" You asked him.

He shrugged at you and then turned to you. "They can't say anything!" He told you.

That made you confused. You looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He looked at you and smiled. It was a closed eye on. Like what they do in anime. He looks so cute when he is actually smiling. For a moment everything that he has done went away. His smiled made you forget why you were there.

"They can't say anything because they are dead." He told you. Not smiling anymore.you looked at him with shock.

Did he kill his own family too?

"My mam and dad died instantly car crash. When I was little. I live with my cousins." He told you. You nodded your head. You felt bad now for even asking him that. You turned your head to the floor. And sighed. He looked at you and smiled.

"Don't worry it weren't your fault!" He told you. You nodded your head at him and lifted it up. All of a sudden you could his hand on your cheek he turned your head to face him. He smiled a sadist smile.

"Will you try that again?" He asked you.

You shock your head and he nodded his. "Good girl." He said to you.

No I won't try that plan again. But my other might work! I hope. If not I'm dead. But I have to try!

"Right this time I have to go!" He said to you. You nodded your head. At him and he went by the door. "Bye sweetheart!" He said to you.

But before you could answer him. He was gone.

I hate that nickname!

*********************
Hope you enjoyed it so far. And I just had to put the scene in there. I had to!

Bye for now.

To be continued!