Chapter 12- Friends

You and Asuta decides to stay the night, well Asuta decides to stay the night. You didn't mind though Ed and Ryuu are like your friends now. Yeah they are the same as Asuta but that doesn't matter not right now anyway. They ain't killing anyone so it should be ok.

You and Asuta was sat on the couch together while Ed and Ryuu was sat opposite of the both of you. "Asuta can you give us some advice?" Ryuu asked him.

He nodded his head and then brought your body closer to his body. You didn't do anything about it, because he might get angry if you struggle out of his grip. You looked at Asuta with no emotion. "thanks dude! So what do we do first?" Ed asked Asuta. He thought for a moment. Then a sort and f lightbulb moment happened.

"Well first show them that you love." He told them. They nodded and started to make a plan. You looked at them and then looked at Asuta. Is this what he done for me? You moved your attention to the floor and stared at it. Asuta grabbed your attention to him and the other two. "Y/N are you ok?" Ryuu asked you. You nodded your head at him. Then looked at Asuta.

"What?" You asked him bluntly and quickly. He looked at you with a smile.

"Nothing babe." He said, you turned your head to the window and started to look out of it.

It's weird! I like Asuta he makes me feel safe but he shouldn't.... He should make me feel scared, terrified. But I don't feel that!

"Y/N-Chan!" Ed said, you looked at him and smiled. "I just wanted to ask you something!" He said to you. You raised an eyebrow at him and then Ryuu came in your line of sight as well. You looked at the both of them and continued to smile.

"Can we be friends with you?" Ryuu asked you. You nodded your head at them and saw that Asuta was smiling. They were smiling as well. You turned back to the window and heard the door close. You looked and saw that Ed was gone.

"I'm sorry sweetie!" Is all you heard before you lost consciousness. Then....

Everything went black.

When you woke up you was tied to a chair, next to four girls, you heard a door open when you looked you saw Asuta, Ed and Ryuu. Your eyes widened you saw the smirk on Asuta's face before. He wore that same smirk on his face when he killed Yukina. You looked to your side and saw a girl with long green hair she was scared and shocked. The boys left and you turned your head. To the four girls. "Hello!" You said. They all turned to you. "I'm Y/N L/N!" You introduced.

"I'm Kina Yashi" the green haired girl said to you.

(This is Kina!)

"It's nice to meet you Y/N!" She told you

"It's nice to meet you Y/N!" She told you. You nodded your head at her.

"I'm Nia Yaturo." A girl with braids in her hair said to you.

(This is Nia.)

)