Chapter 3- Telling

You woke up and you don't have school today. You got out of bed and picked up your phone and texted Yukina.

You

U out today!

Yukina

Sure! When? Where?

You

Now! Meet me at the end of the street!

You stopped and got ready. You walked out and walked tot he end of the street. Where Yukina was already standing. She looked at you and smiled plus she waved at you. You waved back. And the two of you started to walk to a café that wasn't too far. You walked in and sat down.

"How may I help you?" The waitress asked the both of you.

"I'll have ice tea and ham sandwich please." Yukina told her with a smile on her face.

You looked at the waitress and smiled a bit. "I'll have some ice-cream. And strawberry cake. With F/F water/ juice/ or whatever you want." You told her.

She walked away and you looked down. Yukina looked at you with concern. "What's wrong Y/N?" She asked you. You looked at her and managed to smile at her. But she wasn't taking it.

You sighed in defeat " I saw someone get murdered by someone from our school yesterday. Yukina I'm scared!" You told her. Her concerned face turned to shock as she looked at you. You turned your head to the waitress coming your way with your orders in her hands.

Once you ate your food. You turned to the counter and saw a certain someone standing there with a wide smile on his face. Asuta! No he heard me! He knows! You stood up quickly and looked at Yukina. You grabbed her arm and forced her to get up on to her feet. You then dragged her out of the café. Once you wasn't in there and the café was out of sight you stopped.

"What's wrong Y/N?" She asked

Your eyes was wide as you looked all around just to make sure that he didn't follow you. "He was there. In the café. He told me not to tell anyone. Or he will kill them and make me watch and the kill me!" You told her. Her eyes widened as she looked around too.

"Hey! Let's go to mine. He knows where you live right!" She said.

"Yeah! But how did you know?" You asked her a bit confused.

"Guess!" She told you.

You could actually believe that. She was really good at guessing. Like one time she guessed the answers on her test and she got. 99% on it. You nodded your head and then headed to hers. You checked all the way there just to make sure that he wasn't following you.

When you finally got to her house, she quickly opened the door, let you in and closed it. Locking every inch of the house with your help. Once you was done you sat on the couch while she closed the certain and she sat next to you. She turned to you and smiled.

"What to watch a movie?" She asked you.

"What one?" You asked her.

"Um....... Big hero 6" she told you.

That movie always made you feel better. Expressly bay max he was funny and every time you felt sad he would make you happy again. You nodded your head at your best friend and she got up and started to put in the movie.

~~~~time ship~~~~

After the movie ended you both sat up and Yukina put it away. You got up and stretched. "Hey! I can I use your bathroom?" You asks her. She nodded her head to you. You was about to walk out when you froze in place.

Yukina turned to you and her eyes went wide. "How did you get in?" You asked Asuta. He looked at you and smiled.

"Well you didn't know how to lock a door do you!" He told you. You looked at the door and your mouth opened. He bashed the door down.

How did we not hear that? The movie weren't even loud!

You looked at him and stepped back. He launch himself at you and pinned you and Yukina down to the floor. He hit you both and knocked you out. Your eyes closed and darkness took over.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh!" You heard someone scream which woke you up.

When you looked Asuta was slashing Yukina there was cuts every where. Your eyes widened as Asuta and Yukina noticed that you was awake. "Morning!" You heard Asuta say to you. Your eyes widened as you saw Yukina's blood pour out from every cut on her body.

"It's not nice to ignore someone Y/N." Asuta said to you. "M-morning!" You said back to him. He smiled at you and then went in the middle of both of you. "How about we paly a game?" He asked you you just looked at him.with discuss. He continued to smiled at you.

"W-what game?" You asked him. You tried to move around but you couldn't. When you looked you was tied up and a chair. He looked at you.

"What are you doing?" He asked you. You looked at him.and smiled.

"Trying to get free! Why? You want to help me?" You asked him. He grew a shocked looked all on his face. Yeah people tried to escape but non of them asked if he wanted to help them. Or non of them told him that they were trying to get free. You were the first. "So......what's the game?" You asked him.

He snapped out of his thoughts and smiled a sadist smile at you. "Well I'm going to ask you both some questions and if I don't think your tell the truth I'm going to continue to slice up your little friend Y/N!" He told you. Your face grew more discussed with every word he said.

"Your sick!" You told him.

"Yes... Yes I am sweetie!" He said to you.

Wait did he just call me sweetie!

You looked at him and saw that he wasn't joking.

"Now time for the game!" He told the both of you.

***************************
Bye for now

To be continued!