Youth Is Fickle

--Ashton--

"Eloise," I huffed hotly into her ear as she shivered violently from her orgasm. Her body jolted as though a stream of current had been run through it, clinging desperately onto me for support. To see her unravel like this was an accomplishment none could achieve besides me. After all, what other man could ever possibly make her pussy feel this good but me?

This body of yours is one I know better than you do yourself.

With an intentionally slow and insistent roll of my hips, I could feel that perky, little nub above her pussy being crushed between our two bodies. Her cunt quivered and melded around my cock in response, spurred into another bout of pleasure from overstimulation. Squelches and slurps resounded from our connection as Eloise's pussy slobbered up the length stuffed cosily inside her.

She cried out helplessly this time - despite her usually stifled orgasms - and tightened the embrace she was had trapped me within. "No! No, wait, stop! It's enough!" Her screams of desperation only encouraged me to buck into her hardened clit again. It drew out a despairing cry for mercy which simply flushed my cock full of blood. I sighed out in blissful content. Yes, sing for me like that again, Eloise. I want to hear your vocal cords break by the end of the night. "Ah, no, please. Please, I can't! Stop it," sh begged breathlessly whilst her leg-lock around my waist grew firm. Even if I wasn't seating her comfortably up on my dick and returning the embrace, she'd still manage to hang on with that vice grip of hers. In fact, I wanted to stand up to see her cling onto my cock. But shamefully, a part of me felt happily obliged to hold her so intimately as well.

"What's wrong? Your cunt is clenching around me so tightly. Don't lie. You actually want me to pound you sore again, don't you?" I jeered wickedly in the enticement of No matter how much her hole was asking to be rammed and ripped wide open, I wouldn't give her that relief so easily. After all, why would I bother when it was so much more enjoyable to watch her thrash and squirm around on my dick like this? I'd found that perfect, unbearably sensitive nook inside her sopping cunt and hooked onto it like a leach. To Eloise, it was an incessant itch that was always out of her reach; hidden within the depths of her cunny. An itch that she could only trust in me to scratch. "Scream a little more, girlie. I need to see how much you want it before I go out of my way to make you feel good, you know?" I taunted with a relaxed lean back onto my arms. Sensual kneads of my hips into hers, opted to irritate her tender and over-used bud instead. The fragile pearl was lost and swallowed up in the flesh of our joined bodies.

"No. I'm not a whor-ah!" She whimpered when I refused to alleviate the pressure I had put her delicate, little clit under. The grin on my face twisted wider with a hint of malice. Not a whore? Ah, yes, there it was. That stubborn denial of hers. That delusion she's tricked herself into believing even whilst she's sucking up my cock with her cunt like this. It rocked me to my core even to this day. Eloise grieved into my shoulder and strangely, something stirred within my chest this time instead. I pressed the side of my face into her slumped head and laid a kiss on her reddened ear. A wash of endearment urged my arms to coil around her once more, and it took great restraint to keep them still. What was this familiar feeling inside me? I wanted to bring our flushed bodies ever closer and just stay like this until morning. It was something that yearned for a part of you I couldn't conquer, Eloise. The cold but satisfactory sting of a set of nails digging and ripping through my back coaxed me back into my desires. Marks of accomplishment which my skin would gladly bear as remainders for the time I drove Eloise this far off the edge. "King, stop!" She squealed with her whole heart in panic when I sneaked a hand into the space between our sweating, heated bodies to tweak at one of her plush nipples.