Chapter 3 Childhood II

"Ansh... Ur teacher called. Why did u bunk ur class yesterday?" Nandini asked sternly.

"A guy bullied Inu. She was so upset and cried so much so I couldn't leave her alone and stayed with her." Ansh shrugged.

"U should have informed her teacher so that she could call her parents. And u are bunking classes now a days so I don't want to hear any more excuses let alone complain about it, Got it?" Nandini said in a 'no more discussion' tone.

"Mom don't say like that otherwise u will get a complain today itself." Aayna chuckled and engrossed in her phone.

"What about u then? U keep that phone in ur hand 24/7."

"Mom.. U can't scold me about it. My grades are good, I am attending all the classes, Improving in paintings and most importantly I am being a good girl."

"Why the heck father gifted a cell phone.." Nandini groaned.

"Mom all 16 year old teens have their phone."

"Even 12 year also.." Ansh butted..

"U are not getting one till u are 18."

"What! Why?"

"I don't even want to think what he will do with his phone."

"Oh then let me think it. He will open social media accounts and search for the girls who posts sexy pictures then he will stalk his classmates account. Will come across some really nasty things. He will chat or talk with girls he will start partying then he will watch those P things from their site and want to do that with... "

" Alright Aayna.. Shut it. I don't want u to describe everything.. U both are getting late for ur school... Go and get ready. I have some very important things to discuss with both of you later."

" Why don't I have a good feeling about it? " Ansh whispered.

" Neither do I." Aayna replied.

****

"Yoo Ansh.." Ranbir said and sat near Ansh at their tiffin time...

"I don't remember putting a Yoo before my name!" Ansh laughed and Ranbir gave him a 'really' look.

"Joking is not our thing it's only Cabir uncle's thing" Abhay said.

"And Ranbir doesn't have it in him." Danish completed..

"Shut up.. Where are the girls?"

"Aayna is obviously with her friends." Ansh said.

"Nadia and Misha.. Don't know what they are always upto.." Abhay said..

"And for Naumi... She must be hiding somewhere from where she can see Ansh clearly and dream about him." Danish said with a laugh..

"What the...! She is just a kid! How can u say something like she has a crush on me."

"Because she has! She is always looking at you.. Blush everytime u look at her.. Always listen to you and you too go all protective over her." Ranbir said dramatically..

"I can't believe u are older than me still saying it like that." Ansh sighed..

"Aww is this Naumi Khurana! Look at you.. You are so ugly.. Are you getting fat? Ugh now u will look like a hippie.." Rex the famous bully said pulling her cheeks..