Chapter 8

The day was here.. It was Naumi's last day of exam, the day she is going to move in in Ansh's penthouse.

They all bid each other good byes.. Some would be staying in the dorms for few days, some stayed in their relatives house. Ansh couldn't came but sent a car for her even after she said no.

She is not ready to live with him. She knows there will be so many blows her heart has to endure like it wasn't already enough. She tried to manage her father but he liked the idea of them staying together more.

"Papa how can you do this? How can you permit ur adult daughter to stay with an adult man at the same house!"

"Naumi, That adult man is Ansh whom u knew since you were a kid."

After this she just couldn't make any sense. Soon she reached the building and a man was there to received her. 'Must be the Manager' she thought.

The man left her to the penthouse and the whole house was silent.. She felt so out of place because it's looked like a bachelor pad. There were two rooms. One was occupied by Ansh because the room has clothes scattered around so she went to the other room and started unpack her belongings.

She started to get ready because her friends plan on to have lunch and later going in a club. So she got ready in a black short dress. It was appropriate for a lunch and she can go to the club later.

 It was appropriate for a lunch and she can go to the club later

She took a taxi and reach there only to find her friends there. They had lunch, had so much fun. She was looking at her friends smilingly. She knows they will meet again for their graduation but after that everyone will be busy with their life.

Later they roamed around the city to kill some time before going to the club. Everyone was enjoying, laughing and people on the road thought they were crazy bunch.

Naumi totally forgot to inform Ansh that she is out and she will be late. Here Ansh came back from office and thought they will have dinner together but he saw no one. Naumi's things were there but not Naumi.

He tried to call her but she didn't receive. She was busy drinking and dancing in the club.. Ansh was worried so He told one of his worker to track her number and location.

Naumi's friends were making her drink more and now all of them were drunk as hell. Still they were dancing. The world was rotating for Naumi. She was tripping here and there and was singing the song DJ was playing.

She suddenly bumped with someone and looked up. The parson was glaring at her..

"Ansh? Why am I seeing three Ansh?"

"Because u are drunk."

"Nope.. I am a good girl. I don't drink."

"I can see that. Why you didn't receive my call? U didn't even tell me before coming."

"Because u were not there.. Whom should I inform that my friends are planning an outing." she pouted.

"Hey dude, is she ur girlfriend? She is damn cute." A drunk guy slurred.

"Mind ur business. Let's go Inaaya."

"Nope.. I wanna dance..da dance.. "

"U can't even stand straight.."

"I can.. See now I will walk straight.." she tried to walk straight but was about to fall so Ansh took her in his arms..

"Huh.. Am I flying in the air?"

"Ur brain sure is flying." Ansh started to head out when Naumi shouted, "I am going my friends.." her friends shouted too. Soon they were out of the club..

"All I do is think about you.." Naumi was still singing when they were inside the elevator. Ansh had to hold her so that she doesn't fall. An old couple in the elevator was looking at her weirdly.

"Do u think about us....." Naumi started shouting as soon as they were inside the house.

"Inaaya! Let's go to ur room. U need to change.."

"I want to sing.."

"We will sing tomorrow.."

"Why not now!"

"See it's night time everyone is tired so we will sleep now then we will sing tomorrow.. Take ur Pj's and change.."

"DNA.. It's in his DNA.." Naumi went to the washroom still singing. Ansh shook his head. It's impossible for her to have dinner now.

"He just takes my breath away." she sang sadly coming out of the washroom.

"Who takes ur breath away?" Ansh asked.

"Look who is asking.."

"Uh ok.. Sleep now.. Lay here.." Naumi did as he says..

Slowly Naumi was drifting to sleep. "Good night Inaaya."

"Why don't you call me Inu like before?" she mumbled sleepily.

"Because u are no longer that little girl I used to think you as anymore."

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Don't forget to vote and comment. It means a lot.. Thanks for reading.

Love u all
Mitu