Chapter 5 Again

It was Naumi's 18th Birthday.. Guests started to arrive.. The birthday girl wore a dark blue step gown and a lace coverup. She didn't wanted such grand celebration but her parents were overly excited.

"Happy Birthday Sweetheart.." Nandini wished and hugged her..

"Thank you Aunty.. Why you are alone?"

"Manik & Aayna is with ur parents, Ansh's flight is late sohe will be here in a bit .." Ansh was in another state because of the higher study.. That brought an distance between them.. They don't talk regularly mostly because Naumi understood that nothing would happen between them and talking with him only increase her feelings.

Manik and Aayna came and wished her "Wow Naumi u look beautiful.." Aayna said and Naumi waited for Manik to go out of hearing range.

"U look hot.. How is Abhay handling such hotness."

"He does not need to handle anything.." Aayna sighed..

"Did u guys fought again?"

"Leave it.. I don't wanna ruin my mood in ur birthday.."

"Alright.. How is the company?"

"It's good.. New branch is going to launch next month under me.."

"Wow.. I just want to graduate and start working with Papa just like you.."

"Hey there Birthday girl, Happy Birthday..." Misha and Nadia came and wished..

"Here comes the crazy ones.."

"Come on Aayna.. U know u love us.." Misha said with a pout.

"I wonder why!"

We all laughed and Aayna excused herself.. Misha was observing the handsome boys for me.

"Come on Misha what are you doing?" Nadia asked.

"I am looking for a qualified boy to be her boyfriend." Misha said pointing her finger towards me..

"Hey, I don't need any boyfriend and stop making it obvious that you are staring at the boys."

"Come on.. We are 18 so I don't see any problem for staring.."

"Maybe my brother have some problem.." Nadia said and we all turned only to see Ranbir glaring at us.. We smiled sheepishly and moved from there..

"Ansh is here..." Nadia said and I turned to see him with a beautiful girl along with him.

"Did he have to bring a date.. Like.. Give me a break!" Misha said angrily. They knows about my 'almost broken' crush that we call on him.

"Happy Birthday, Inu..." He hugged me but the girl sent me a glare and I glared back. I was not standing there for anyone to intimidate me.

"Thank you, Ansh.. But you are late.."

"I know.. I am sorry.. Well meet Sonia, my friend. She also stays near so she came back with me and I invited her here."

"Hi.. Nice to meet the teenage birthday girl." she said and clinged to Ansh's arm as if trying to show he brought her in his family function so she is special.

"Hi, same to you.. Ansh, sorry yaar I actually forget how many friends you brought in ur family functions and introduced to us.. I forgot her serial number."

"30+ I guess.." Misha said..

"No need for serial number.." Andh rolled his eyes and That Sonia glared..

"Inu, u..." he was about to say something but someone else cut him off..

"Happy Birthday, Naumi.."

"Thank you Josh..." Naumi said and took the flowers that Josh offered.

"U are looking beautiful.." Josh said shyly..

Thank you again.. Our friends are there. Go join them I will be there soon." Josh left and Misha elbowed her..

" Aww so our cute Joshua is again clean bowled by Naumi.."

" I am just waiting when he will ask her out." Nadia giggled.

" He might ask today. See how he is looking handsome.. Handsome and shy, what a deadly combination.."

"Stop both of you.. U guys start ur nonsense anywhere.. Let him be.." Naumi tried to stop them..

"Someone is acting protective." Misha said, looking at Nadia and they both giggled. Naumi shook her head helplessly.

But they didn't notice Ansh glaring at that poor guy.

Throughout the party, Joshua was close to Naumi.. No one mind because he was a friend. But it didn't settle well with Ansh. The burning feeling inside him was increasing and it didn't help when Naumi blushed at something Josh said.

He barely controlled himself when Sonia started to cling more and behaved weird. Ansh noticed Nandini glaring at him, Manik shook his head and Aayna smirked.

"Excuse me darling.. I need to talk to my son. Hope you don't mind if I take him away for some time." Nandini said sweetly and sonia  replied overly sweet way.

Nandini brought him in a room and start shouting.. "What is wrong with you? Why can't you understand who is actually ur friend and who is just using you.."

"I am sorry, mom.. She never behaved like that ever.."

"U are not bring any girl understand.. The only girl u will bring will be the girl, u want to marry understand."

"Yes.. Mom.."

Nandini left but Ansh stayed there. He didn't want to leave but Naumi came.. "Why are you here.. Let's go it's time for cake cutting.. Let's go Josh is waiting.."

Ansh instantly became angry.. "Josh, Josh... Why are u continually taking his name, staying with him. U even ignored me for him.. U are still thinking about him. Do u love him or like him huh.." Ansh pinned her on the wall.

"Ansh u are scaring me." She never saw Ansh this angry..

"Now I am scaring you.. U like staying with him. Does he kiss you like this?"

"Wha....."

Before she could say something he kissed her. She was frozen because of shock. He bit her lips and she came back to reality.. She tried to push him but he started kissing more deeply.. She just let him kiss her savoring the moment.. Butterflies was in her stomach and her heart felt content.

Ansh broke the kiss and they both started panting keeping their heads together.. Reality hits Ansh and he jumped away from Naumi.

"Sh!t what the hell I did. It shouldn't have happened. What was I thinking? Inu, I am so sorry for what happened. I don't know why I did it.. I am so sorry. Just forget this.. Sh!t I am feeling so guilty now.." blabbering to himself Ansh went out.. But Naumi.. She was now crying.. She felt used, humiliated and what not.

"Why u always hurt my feelings, Ansh. It broke again. I am also human."

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Now vote and comment. Share this story among your friends.

Love u all
Mitu