Chapter 16

Today is the engagement of Aayna and Abhay.. Malhotra Villa was decorated beautifully with flowers and lights.. The guests would be here any moment but Nandini is not ready yet..

"Nandini, What are u doing? U need to get ready." Manik said holding her shoulders.

"Do u know, how much works are still unfinished? I am the mother of the bride and I have so much to do."

"We have to receive the guests too.. So go ahead and get ready." Manik said kissing on her forehead.

"I can't believe Aayna is getting married."

"Yeah it's like yesterday she was born.. I am not ready to send her away."

"She will be just couple of house down. And u will see her in the office."

"I know.." Manik said hugging Nandini.

"Woah.. I feel like it's ur anniversary." Ansh said.. Nandini blushed and went away from there..

"After living with us for years, u should know that we are always like this, not only in our anniversary."

"I know that. It's like u are always in honeymoon mood."

"If we weren't then u wouldn't be here so stop pulling my leg and stay busy with your girl."

"Dad, let me find her first."

"U already did and I know it.. So don't even try to lie."

"How did u...?"

"U children think u are smart and can hide it but my dear son, we know everything about you and ur secret relations. Aayna - Abhay, Misha- Ranbir, Navya-Danish, You and Naumi.. We know it all.."

"Woah... What the.. How?"

"As ur parents we need to keep a close eye on you."

"And we thought we kept it secret." Ansh shook his head.

The guest were started to come. Everyone was busy in welcoming the guests.. But Ansh was getting distracted by Naumi. She wore a red dress and it mad her green eyes stand out.

"Ansh stop staring.. Everyone is noticing."

"So what? I am looking at my girlfriend not thier girlfriends."

"U are impossible.. It will make our parents to be suspicious."

"Well they know.. At least my dad and I am sure they all know about all the pairs."

"Are u kidding me! How?"

"He didn't mention it."

Aayna and Abhay exchanged their rings and Everyone clapped.

"Now the wedding is left.. We need to fix back to back marriages." Cabir said looking at the couples and they looked anywhere but there.

"They kept it in the family.. We don't have to scare any new person." Mukti said and Cabir high fived with her.

The music started and everyone was dancing, eating and drinking.. In between a waiter spilled a drink on Aayna so she had to leave to clean it.. Naumi accompanied her and they both went inside of a room.

Suddenly all the lights were out and they stood in darkness. Everyone heard two girls shouting and the boys immediately ran towards the room Where Aayna and Naumi went.

The lights were back and they saw Aayna laying on the floor, unconscious and Naumi was nowhere to be found.

💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

Two or three parts left.. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love u all
Mitu