Chapter 10

Naumi was standing in front of the cupboard and thinking what to wear.. She has a date tonight with a classmate of her. He has asked her out countless of times and she had to decline it since she never wanted to date.

Two days ago he called her and again asked her out but before she could decline again he used his punch line.

'Naumi, I know you don't want to date but I already asked you many times and now that we are graduating, I think I deserve it for old times.. It won't be a date if u want. Just a friendly dinner to catch up things and I will never disturb you again.'

She agreed to have dinner.. She made him feel dejected many times so she should go and erase all the bad things. She didn't choose over the top dress. She choose a maroon short dress and wore a boot that reached till her knee. She used the matching shade lipstick and took her purse.

After coming from the office, Ansh cleaned up and got ready for the night. He said he was going somewhere if she wants to join but she said that she had a dinner plan with a friend so she would be there.

Ansh left a car with his driver for Naumi to use. Naumi reached the restaurant and the waiter was taking her where her classmate was.On the way she saw Ansh, having dinner with four girls..

'Oh wow!! Now u can date four girls at sometime? They must be his friends.. Stupid Naumi.' she shook her head and saw her classmate.

"Rony.." Naumi called.

Rony turned and was mesmerized.. She was a vision for ur eyes.. They greet each other and Rony gave her the Lilies he brought.

"They are beautiful.." Naumi said and smiled at him. Rony pulled the chair for her and she sat down..

"You look beautiful." Naumi smiled. It's not first time Rony complemented her. He used to do that every day.

"Thanks for accepting the offer.."

"well need to mend things in a good way."

"That's enough for me. But first tell me what are u doing? And future plans?"

They both started chatting, sometimes laughing. The waitress took their orders and served them.

"U know there is a thing that has No in it but that means try again" Rony said and Naumi frowned. She thought a bit but gave up.

"Umm.. No. What is it?"

"No ball. If the bowler gets a no ball, he has to try bowling again."

Naumi was not expecting something like that so she laughed out loud. Some people turned their head to look at them but they were laughing ignoring them.

After dinner when it was time to pay, Naumi wanted to pay or half of it. "No.. I can't let you do that. It will hurt my male ego." Rony announced.

"Men." Naumi rolled her eyes.

They walked beside the road for a while eating ice-cream and teasing each other. Later they said goodbye to each other and Naumi sat on the car at the front side.. She came like that only,chatting with the driver uncle.

" Sorry uncle, u had to wait for long." she said tying the seat belt.

"Well you were enjoying."

Naumi freezes and looked up. There was no uncle but Ansh sitting, starting the car, glaring ahead.

"Ansh? How are u here and where is uncle?"

"I sent him away with my car."

"But why?"

"Why u don't like to spend time with me?"

"Ansh, what are you saying?"

"So now u only understand that guy's words. U never say u are coming for a date."

"What! Ansh, he is my classmate. We were just having a friendly dinner."

"Really then how about the lilies. Why did he gave these to you?"

"Why can't he?"

"Bullshit.." Ansh said angrily and Naumi jumped in fear.

"What's wrong with u, Ansh.. Stop the car." but Ansh only increased the speed.

"Ansh are u mad! What are you doing?" Naumi shouted but he didn't replied. Soon they reached and both got out. Naumi breathed in relief that she didn't die.

Upon reaching the penthouse Ansh went to his room and closed the door with a thud. Naumi sighed.

Later at the night. Naumi woke up feeling thirsty. She went to the kitchen and drank some water. She noticed the lilies she placed on the flower tub is now in the wastebasket.

"Who the hell did this?"

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Hey you all.. Don't forget to vote and comment. This book is going to end soon because of the low response I am getting. Take care..

Love you all
Mitu.