Chapter 18

The hall was decorated in beautiful flowers.. Manik Malhotra's one and only daughter's marriage today everything has to be beautiful and perfect..

It was time for the bride to walk in.. But she was no where to seen as she was having a emotional moment with her parents.. Ansh hugged her and said if Abhay hurt her ever then she just needs to let him know and he will break every bones in Abhay's body..

"I can't believe my princess is getting married.." Manik says emotionally..

"She found her happiness, Manik.." Nandini said hugging him tightly.. "Now let's go.. U need to walk her down to altar."

Wearing a beautiful dress and holding her father's hand Aayna made her appearance known.. She was happy and sad at the same time. She has to leave her parents and start a new life with Abhay.

Before handing her to Abhay, Manik warned him once again.. Abhay promised to keep her happy..

After the wedding it was time for the reception. Everyone was eating, drinking and waiting for The new couple to dance.. Ansh was staying close near Naumi..

Couple started their first dance and everyone looking at them dreamily.. "They look so happy together.." Naumi said sighing happily..

Ansh took her to the dance floor as the first song ended and others joining the new couple.

"We will be this happy in our wedding too.." Ansh said, making Naumi blush.

"Don't u think u are talking too early."

"Naumi, if it was in my hand then I would have married you today.. Or at least propose. But that would be too early for our relationship."

"What if I refuse to get married to u?" Naumi said in naughtiness.

"Miss Khurana, u are my possession since the time I first saw u.. And if you think I will let you go then you are wrong. I will make you mine and it's a promise.."

"I love u.." Naumi said looking at his eyes..

"I love u too but tell me whose possession you are?"

"Yours.."

                   ❇️❇️ The End ❇️❇️

Epilogue is coming ❤️❤️