Chapter 12

"Naumi!!" Aayna hugged her.

"What a surprise Aayna!"

"Oh come on. You didn't even hug ur brother. What a terrible sister!" Ansh said and Aayna glared.

"Yeah.. And u are such a good brother who didn't even call me once. Not a single massage wow! Ideal brother."

"Aayna, leave him.. Tell me how are u here."

"Just traveled.. Needed a vacation."

"And u think this is a place for vacation." Ansh shook his head.

"I just didn't wanted to go alone and none of u are free.."

"It's okay! We will roam around the city.."

"Yeah and what about ur training."

"Ansh, I can take few days leave."

"Do whatever you want just don't include me."

"It would be girls day out. Don't worry.." Aayna dismissed Ansh.

"I am so excited." Ansh shouted in a girly voice. And the girls shook their head.

As per the plan girls roamed around the city, buying things, clicking selfies, uploading them on Social media. They came back late night only to find another surprise.

Abhay was sitting with Ansh and watching News.. Aayna made a bad face and went inside Naumi's room.

"Wow! Today I am getting surprise over surprise.. How are you?" Naumi side hugged Abhay.

"Someone didn't let me to be fine."

"That someone should have break his head." Ansh said and Naumi glared.

"You should help ur would be brother in law, u know. What did you do this time? She is hella angry."

"Long story. U stay here I will go and talk to her." Abhay said and went inside of the room. Soon they heard the door being closed.

"Why they need to close the door just to talk?" Ansh rolled his eyes.

"Maybe they would do some romance."

"Hey you two, do all the romance out of this house.." Ansh shouted.

"That's so mean, Ansh!" Naumi slapped on his arm.

"God! When the hell they are going to get married. I think this their 1000 break up."

"Even after each break up, they become together again." Naumi said.

"No wonder u girls love these clitche things. How the heck Abhay tolerate?"

"Love make you do such things. U will understand when you are in love."

"Then why don't I understand now?" Ansh mumbled.

"U said something?"

"Nope. Everything is fine. Hey u two get out.."

Later at the night they found Aayna and Abhay sleeping, snuggled into each other. Naumi was trying very hard to stop her laugh, looking at Ansh's disgusting face.

"I feel like vomiting." Ansh declared and went out of the room. Naumi followed him and brust out laughing after closing the door.

"Ur face... Hahaha.."

"Stop laughing. Now we have to share the bed."

"I am not sharing the bed with you."

"Inaaya, we shared the bed many times before so shut up and sleep."

"What about dinner?"

"I know u ate outside Inaaya and I had my dinner too.." Ansh said laying on the bed.

"Then no problem." Naumi lay down too..

After a brief silence, Naumi started talking. "They looked so in love."

"Because they are.." Ansh replied.

"God, are u listening? Send me my soul mate fast and make me fall in love."

"Are you serious? U are seriously asking for this."

"So what's wrong? I will annoy the hell out of him."

"U already annoy the hell out of me."

"He has to bear my all tantrums."

"As if I am not already doing it."

"And he shouldn't do any complain."

"Now this is too much. Poor boy would bear so much and u are snatching the only right, not done."

"Everything is fair.. He will treat me like princess."

"All right princess.. Go to sleep."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love u all
Mitu