Chapter 15

"Did something happened between u two?" Aayna asked.

"W.. What are you even talking about?" Naumi stammered.

"Something definitely happened.. U both are behaving weird today.. And heard u both are going out that too alone." Aayna tried to fish for information.

"Well u and Abhay always busy with each other making us third and fourth wheel. So we decided we will go alone and u will go alone."

Naumi's answer didn't leave any space for question because it was true, she forgets everything when she is with Abhay.

" All right, Fine! But I still feel something has changed." Naumi shook her head. U can't hide anything from Aayna for long.

Naumi was getting ready with a white lace panel tiered short dress. She kept her hair down, wore high heels and did minimal makeup.

 She kept her hair down, wore high heels and did minimal makeup

When Ansh saw her, he was mesmerized like always. But this time he was openly adoring her with his eyes, he didn't have to hide the fact that he was attracted to her.

Naumi blushed because of his gaze.. He was wearing his casuals.. Black jeans, white tee and black leather jacket.

"U are looking like an angel.." Ansh said kissing on her hand.

"U are looking good too."

They both didn't take any car.. They were walking holding their hands and talking. They came to a place where young people were dancing and partying.. Ansh made Naumi to twirl 2-3 times while crossing them.

Soon they came to a restaurant and a waitress lead them to the rooftop. Rooftop was booked by Ansh and was decorated with white and golden decorators.

"Ansh it's so beautiful.. U shouldn't have.."

"I should. It's our first date it has to be special..

They dance a while in a romantic number. They were lost in each other's eyes. Their trance was broken by the fireworks..

'I love you, Inaaya' was written and and Naumi gasped..

She turned and saw Ansh was looking at her.
He cupped her face and Said, "I love you Inaaya.. I always did.. When u first looked at me with those green eyes of urs, I knew u are mine. Over the years the feelings only intensified. I know I hurt u lot but that's the end. I will make sure no pain can touch you.. I love u, Inu."

Naumi had tears on her eyes when she nodded.. "I love u too.. Ansh"

Ansh softly kissed her for sometime. They broke apart after sometime and smiled at each other.

They were having their dinner when Ansh said, "We have to go back to our parents."

"Why?"

"Well, they are throwing an engagement party  for Abhay and Aayna."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Story is coming to an end.. Few chapters more.

Love u all
Mitu