Chapter 11

Naumi was mad seeing her lilies in the wastebasket. She very well knew who did this.. As if wanting to make her more mad, she saw Ansh sitting on the bar side and drinking.

"Ansh Malhotra!! How dare u throw away my flowers?" Naumi went to him demanding an answer.

"They were going to rot anyway."

"But for now they are fresh."

"Not anymore already in wastebasket." Ansh said and was about to pour more drink when Naumi snatched the bottle.

"Ruining my flower, u are here relaxing and drinking! Not happening."

"Inaaya give it back."

"No.. Why? Afraid that I will break ur expensive liquor? My one was not expensive yet it held someone's feelings Ansh. U shouldn't play with someone's feeling."

"Inaaya, I am telling you give it back." Now he was chasing her carefully.

"No. I will waste it a--..." Inaaya tripped and her hand let go of the bottle..

"Inu!!!" Ansh shouted and pulled her towards him. They rolled away from the place and the bottle smashed against the floor. The way it broke, Inaaya would have badly injured if she was near.

Naumi was laid on the floor and Ansh was over her, head resting on her neck, breathing heavily. "Why don't you ever listen? What if something happened to you?" Ansh raised his head to look at her. She had her eyes closed tightly.

She was looking so innocent and beautiful at the same time. Ansh unknownly leaned his head close to hers and kiss over her closed eyes. She felt like some electricity ran over her body. She was freezed and laying there waiting for his next step.

'Would he kiss her again?' The thought was very tempting but as well as wrong. They already did that once. She then felt his kiss on her right cheek.

"Open ur eyes."

She opened her eyes and saw him looking at her with unrecognizable expression. He then averted his eyes and stood up with her.

"Sorry." One word from him and she remembered he also said sorry after kissing her. Thank God he didn't kiss her this time or else it would be humiliating. She didn't said anything but move her legs to go away but he caught her hand.

"Where are u going? The glass pieces are literally scattered everywhere."

"Forgot about that."

"Now what?"

"Well we need mope and broom."

"Really? We are going to clean..." Ansh asked in disbelief.

"If we want to avoid any accident then yes."

Naumi took the mope and Ansh took the broom. Ansh rather than cleaning he was scattering more. "Ansh what's wrong with u? Do it slowly."

"Can't imagine what my father's reaction would be if he saw me using the broom."

"Manik uncle would be like, wow! Never knew my good for nothing boy can do this. And Aunty would be like, Aww I am proud of you my baby." Naumi mocked and laughed.

"Very funny.."

"That is..." Naumi continue to laugh and Ansh also smiled seeing her laugh. He needs to start working on the thing he wants very soon.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Here finally update it. Thank you for ur patience. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love u all
Mitu