:Part One:

••••••
(Picture by me which includes the cover yeet)
••••••
Quirk: Water/Wind Control
(F/n) is able to control any water around her or summon it using the water in her body. She can use moisture in the air as well. Though using it for to long can easily make her dehydrated. This quirk she inherited from her mother and is the strongest out of her quirks. Her second quirk allows her to control the air around her but it is a little difficult for her and works best in stormy weather or a windy day. This quirk she got from her father.

(H/l)- Hair length
(H/c)- Hair color
(E/c)- Eye color
(F/f)- Fav food
(F/d)- Fav drink
(A/f)- Any food
(A/d)- Any Drink
(F/n)- First name
(L/n)- Last name
(M/n)- Mom's name
(D/n)- Dad's name
(C/n)- Cat's name
(N/n)- Nickname
You will have siblings in this story but I'm going to give them all names because it's just easier. Lol I'm lazy. More might be added later. As much as Izuku annoys me you will already know and be friends with him and Katsuki. And another thing I'm not quoting people word for word bc that gets annoying after awhile.
••••••

••••••
third person pov
••••••

"Wait up, Izuku!" (F/n) called after the messy haired boy. He turned around upon hearing the girl's voice.

"Ah hey (F/n)!" He greeted as she caught up to him. They continued to walk to school, (F/n) now at his side.

"Excited for the end of the school year?" (F/n) questioned her friend. Midoriya eagerly nodded.

"I super excited to try out for UA! I'm glad that they changed the rules about not letting quirkless kids get in...." Midoriya's voice trailed off at the mention of being quirkless.

"Nevertheless I'm sure you'll get in! I believe in you." (F/n) gave him a reassuring smile.

Suddenly there was a loud crash and a few yells. The teens' attention snapped in the direction of the commotion. A giant villain had appeared and was fighting off a couple heroes. Midoriya's eyes lit up as he watched the fight. He immediately took out one of his various notebooks and took notes. (F/n) rolled her eyes and laughed at her friend's fanboying.

"I'll see you at school Izuku." (F/n) waved goodbye to boy, knowing he was going to stay and watch the fight play out.

Midoriya nodded in response as he continued to mumble and take notes. (F/n) walked the rest of the way to school alone. The female went to her locker and started to put her jacket inside. She dug through her bag and pulled out the books and folders she needed then started to put her bag into her locker with the jacket. The door of her locker was violently shut before she could do so.

(F/n) sighed and reopened it. "Good morning Katsuki."

"Tsk you just going to ignore me shit face?" Katsuki sneered.

"I said good morning didn't I?" (F/n) gave a smile to the explosive male. Despite his rude nature, (F/n) considered him a good friend. Though Bakugo would never admit it he thought the same.

Bakugo let out an angry grunt at the girl's snarky remark. He watched as she put her stuff away before turning to face him.

"Did you need something?" (F/n) asked. "Or did you just come here to pester me?"

Bakugo's eye twitched at her comment. "No! I heard you and that shitty Deku are thinking about applying to UA."

"Yes and?" (F/n) started to walk to class, Bakugo was forced to follow her to continue his conversation.

"Don't even fucking try." Bakugo growled. "I'm supposed to be the only one to be able to get out of this shit hole of a school and make it to UA!"

"Aww you worried we'll beat you?" (F/n) teased before entering their classroom.