:Part Thirty:

••••••
Song: I Need a Hero by Bonnie Taylor
••••••

••••••Song: I Need a Hero by Bonnie Taylor••••••

••••••
third person pov
••••••
Time: 6:35 pm

"You made it!" Ashido beamed as she greeted [F/n]. She pulled her into a quick hug before dragging [F/n] into Hagakure's room. "We were just about to get started."

The girls were blasting music and hair brushes and makeup products were scattered on the floor where Uraraka was helping Yaoyorozu with putting her hair up.

"It looks like a makeup bag threw up in here." [F/n] mumbled. Jiro looked unamused while Asui did her makeup and Hagakure did her hair.

"Come on!" Ashido dragged [F/n] over to a cleared spot in all the mess and had her sit down. Ashido started to gather together a bunch of makeup.

"Oh no no no. I refuse to do makeup." [F/n] protested.

"Awe common! Please?" Ashido pouted. "I promise I'm not going to do anything crazy."

Ashido was super pumped about being able to do [F/n]'s makeup and [F/n] saw that and didn't want to let her down. She sighed. "Fine I guess."

"Yes!" Ashido cheered. "Now let's see if we can find some foundation your color."

After what felt like forever they were finally all done with hair and makeup. [F/n] thought the makeup was going to feel suffocating but she eventually forgot it was even there. Hagakure put [F/n]'s hair in a braided crown that was a little messy on purpose to give it a "carefree look" is what Hagakure said.

They then got into their outfits and once they had cleaned up the mess in Hagakure's room, it was time to go. They headed out and went to the back of the building where there was a cleared out plaza like place where decorations were set up. Tons of students from UA's classes were dressed up and already partying.

"This is crazy." Jiro muttered.

"Should we find the boys and get a table?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Yeah probably." Asui nodded.

"You guys go ahead." [F/n] said. "I need to talk to Aizawa about something."

"Ok. Text us if you can't find us." Ashido smiled. They then went off to go find the rest of our class.

[F/n] walked through the crowds of students. Most of them she hasn't even seen before. [F/n] saw some teachers gathered around a table. She quickly made her way there. She scanned the table but didn't see Aizawa anywhere. [F/n] wasn't too surprised since he's not the kind to socialize.