:Part Twenty Four:

••••••
Song: Animal by Neon Trees
••••••

••••••Song: Animal by Neon Trees••••••

••••••
first person pov
[F/n]
••••••

I was exhausted. The weekend was finally here and I couldn't be happier. Training was terrible. After our fun little bit of training, Aizawa hit us hard with difficult endurance training and work outs. Even the best of us were worn out.

It was Saturday morning and I finally emerged from my coma. I groggily sat up and glanced at my clock to see what time it was only to look at it again because I didn't actually read the time. 1:03 PM. Yikes.

I forced myself up to get "ready" for the day. (I really just fixed my hair.) I then went downstairs to eat breakfast. As I reached the common area, I noticed there weren't a ton of people downstairs. Shoji, Tokoyami, Sato, Sero, and Katsuki were scattered around the couches and kitchen. I made a beeline to the kitchen to eat some yummy cereal.

"Well look who's back from the dead." Sero teased as he saw me go straight for my cabinet. (My dumbass reserved my own cabinet to put my own food in.)

"Yes yes I have decided to join you mortals for a little." I said dramatically as I went through my cabinet looking for my cereal.

Sero chuckled at my joke. Katsuki chimed in with a question. "Are you seriously just now waking up?"

I paused my rummaging in my cabinet for a second before going back to doing so. "Maybe. What's your point?"

Katsuki sighed and went back to scrolling through his phone. I finally found my cereal with a smile. I grabbed it, finding it way lighter than it was originally. I hesitantly opened the box and pulled out the plastic bag inside. My heart dropped.

I looked at the horrific scene in front of me. In the bottom of the bag was just barely too little for a satisfying bowl.

"Who did it?" I asked, my words coming out angrier than anticipated.

"What?" Sero and Katsuki said together.

"Who ate my cereal?" I turned around to face them with a glare.

Sero looked nervous and Katsuki just laughed. "I would tell you but I swore to silence." Sero smiled nervously and put his hands up in defense.

I yelled out in frustration. I then stormed out of the kitchen into the common area. "Who ate my god damn CEREAL?"

Everyone turned to look at me with wide eyes. "What?" Shoji asked out of confusion.