:Part Eight:

•••••
first person pov
•••••
(F/n)
••••••

"Hey (F/n) I was uh wondering if you wanted to train with me this weekend before the Sports Festival?" Izuku stuttered.

I looked up from my food. I was finally able to convince Katskui to allow me to sit with Izuku, Todoroki, Iida, and Uraraka. Across the room at his table he sat glaring at me while angrily eating his food. I found it hilarious.

"Oh that's sounds fun! It would give me a good chance to practice my wind power some more." I agreed.

"Excellent idea (F/n)! I've noticed you haven't used your wind power nearly as much as your water." Iida announced.

"Yeah well my father doesn't have a lot of time to help me practice with it so I guess that's why." I rubbed my neck awkwardly.

"Why's that (F/n)~Sama?" Uraraka questioned me, leaning closer over the table.

"Ah well he's busy with hero work and all." I smiled. "Plus he spends more time helping Daiji with his quirk."

"Almost sounds like you don't get along very well." Todoroki said calmly.

"Oh no it's not like that! He's just busy." I laughed nervously. "What about you and your father? He's a pro hero too, is he always busy?"

Todoroki tensed up and glared at his ramen. "My father's a scum bag."

I nearly choked. Everyone else at the table froze in shock and awkwardness.

"That's no way to talk about your father!" Iida sweat dropped.

Todoroki sent him the nastiness glare known to man kind as he slurped his noddles. He didn't say a word.

Uraraka clapped her hands together. "So! Is everyone excited about the Sports Festival?"

•••••

"You what!" Katskui screamed at me.

"Made plans with Izuku!" I shouted back.

"I leave you alone for one day and you go and make plans with DeKu." He complained.

I sighed. "Aww is Kacchan getting jealous?"

Katsuki whipped his head around and glared at me. His face was flushed. "You- I- AGH-Fuck you!"

He turned away from me and shoved his hands in his pockets. I sighed again and joined his side after shutting my locker door.

"I'm sorry Suki." I said using his old nickname I gave him. His eyes went wide as he looked at me. "We can do our own session of training another time if you would like, ok?"

He slumped his head down and stared at the ground. "Fine.... Don't think this changes anything...Puchi...."

Paying me back with old nicknames, he walked out of the school, leaving me behind. I smiled to myself.

Heh heh Katsuki went soft...Wait until Mitsuki hears about thi-

"Puchi huh?" A voice said randomly, scaring the shit out of me.