Endings Information

Updates:  So here's how this is going to work. I'm going to try to actually do an update schedule and follow it for once. Every other week on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays I will post two endings. they might be on the same day or not. Depending on my mood I might post more chapters on the weekends.

The story line: I'm going to try to do a different story for each character so it isn't repetitive but just assume that the same injuries that the reader suffered in the first ending story is the same in the other stories unless said otherwise because I'm not explaining the same injuries 20+ times. 

Length of the endings: There's a reason I've called the endings stories. They are probably going to be just as long if not longer than Chapter Thirty which was 5000+ words. Depending on the character some might be longer than others. With characters that didn't get a ton of time with the reader their stories will be longer just to make the relationship more realistic. The first ending I'm posting will be the longest since it's going to be explaining what happened in more detail so you guys know what's happening. 

Extras: I added a song to the chapter that I felt best fit the characters personality and/or feelings towards the reader because I think that adds a cute little touch when you're reading the story idk. If you have a recommendation for songs for characters then let me know because I'm not necessarily happy with all of the ones I have lol. There will also a small bit of artwork at the end of the chapter which will be made by me. This stuff isn't really important but I though it should be told.

If you have any questions about anything let me know and I'll do my best to explain it. We all know I'm not the best at typing so I can get why things could be confusing lmao. The amount of typos in the last chapter was ridiculous 

Anyway I hope you enjoy :)