:Part Twelve:

Yo this book suddenly got a ton of readers tf...thx guys
••••••
•first person pov•
[F/n]

I was finally able to change out of the stupid cheer outfit. I sighed in relief as I took a seat next to Tsu and Jiro to watch the battles. Up first was Shinso and Izuku.

I had never idea what Shinso's quirk was so I was definitely excited to see how the fight would turn out.

"Ten more minutes before the battle starts." Aizawa's bored voice announced.

"Hey I'll be right back." I said to the girls. "I want to talk to Izuku and Shinso real quick."

Jiro nodded. "Alright. Hurry back before it starts."

I gave her a thumbs up before heading off. I made eye contact with Katsuki who gave me a suspicious glare. I simply smiled back.

I quickly made my way to where the boys were waiting. I wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone. I stumbled backwards a little. Looking up to see who it was made me terrified.

"H-hello Endeavor s-sir..." I stuttered. I mentally slapped myself for being so stupid.

"You're in Shoto's class correct?" His booming voice asked.

"Yes!" I nodded. He gave me a weird look before walking past me.

"Watch where you're walking next time."He muttered. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Holy crap! I just about shit myself there.

I reached waiting room A where Izuku was. I gave a warning knock before opening the door a little.

"Hello Izuku." I greeted. He looked up from his hands to me.

"Oh! Hello [F/n]!" He smiled. "What are you doing here."

"I just came to wish you luck. Whatcha doing anyway? Looks pretty boring in here..." I admitted, looking around the room.

"Heh nothing much. Just thinking about something Ojiro told me." Izuku frowned. "Something about not talking..."

"I would help you but I myself don't know Shinso's quirk." I shrugged. "Even if I did I guess it wouldn't be fair if I told you that."

Izuku gave me another smile. "Yeah that's true."

"Well I'm going to wish Shinso luck as well!" I stated. "Oh uh! Good luck!"

I left Izuku with a wave and went to room B. I did the same that I did with Izuku with knocking on the door.

"[L/n]. What are you doing?" Shinso questioned, surprised to see me.

"I just wanted to say good luck and see how you were doing." I shrugged.

"Ah I see." Shinso said, with a small smile.

"You're in one of the general studies classes correct?" I asked. "Class 1-C?"

"Yeah." Shinso nodded, his smile fading.