:Part Nineteen:

••••••
Song: Omae wa mou by deadman
••••••
In celebration for MCR getting back together, the reader will get lots of quality time with our emo girl Jiro.
••••••

••••••first person pov[F/n] [L/n]••••••

••••••
first person pov
[F/n] [L/n]
••••••

It was time! I was practically squealing as I hurried to get snacks ready, movies out, and the Nintendo Switch ready. My parents were kind enough to allow me to have the house to myself by sending my siblings over to my grandparents' house. They were of course out doing hero work as always.

I laid the snacks out on the coffee table in the living room along with a bowl of treats for [C/n]. I ran back to grab some drinks and set them out as well. I looked at the clock. People would begin to arrive any minute now.

I waited on my phone for my friends to arrive. It felt like forever because of my shitty excitement. Finally I received a knock on the door. I couldn't get up fast enough. I ran to the door and answered.

"Hi!" I greeted as I ripped open the door. It was Ochaco and Tsuyu.

"Hello [F/n]!" Ochaco beamed.

"Hello, kero." Tsu gave me a little wave.

"Come on it!" I opened the door more to allow them inside. They took looks around the house before setting there stuff down by the couches.

{you have a pretty big house in this story since your parents are loaded from being pro heroes.}

I heard a gasp from Ochaco. "Is that a chicken!?"

"Wat?" I turned to her in confusion. I saw her run up to [C/n].

"He's so cuuuute!" She gushed as she pet his head which he surprisingly accepted with a purr.

"He's so fluffy." Tsu joined Ochaco's side. I smiled at the three. [C/n] was enjoying the attention.

Another knock was at the door which I quickly went to go answer. This time it was Kyōka. We said our hellos and she cane inside and set down her things. Eventually everyone arrived and snacking away while watching [anime].

"Shouldn't we eat our actual dinner instead of all the snacks?" Momo asked. We all started at our plates of snacks for a second.

"Uh probably." I said, with my mouth full.

"You know what that means?" Toru asked.

"What?" A few asked in union.

Mina and Toru glanced over at each other before excitedly cheering, "GRUB HUB!"