The King

"Ah! There she is!" The Man cooed towards me as he put down his electric guitar.

'Shut up.' I muttered under my breath as I held my head low.

Why, exactly, did he deem this outfit fit for me? I have nothing against Leather Jackets and all that sort of thing, but this? C'mon... I was wearing a leather jacket similar to his but not the same, mine was tight fitting and ending at the elbows, leaving my forearms exposed compared to his full sleeved one. He decided the best thing for me to wear underneath that was a short pink dress that revealed a bit more of my chest than I would like and a bit too much of my legs than I'm comfortable with. Pink Bastard didn't even give me shorts underneath. Oh well. He even gave me a necklace with a (F/C) jewel as its pendant, which I thought was kind and thoughtful of him, so maybe he's not all bad. Shortly after thinking that, I mentally slapped myself across the cheek and reminded myself that this man had corrupted innocent people and made him his servants.

And why??? Did he??? Deem the most appropriate place??? For his "Throne room"??? To be the roof??? The wind is blowing right through me, and I pressed my arms close against myself to keep warm and to make sure my skirt doesn't pull a Marilyn Monroe. Thunder clapped in the distance, and occasionally the sea of endless thunderclouds would light itself up with a flash of lightning, illuminating the otherwise dark "Throne room" of his.

We are so high up that when I looked down in curiosity, I felt so dizzy I almost lost my footing and had to grab onto the Corrupted Servant who bought me here for support, and yet even he isn't phased by this at all, the height, the surroundings, the thunder, he really is mindless, isn't he? I'm pretty sure that if he weren't a Corrupted, he would be clinging onto me for dear life and soiling his pants.

Also, why is that guy playing the guitar? On the rooftop? With enough amps the size of a full grown man to permanently damage the hearing of anyone within 100 meters?

They were positioned in a way that two dark columns of Amplifiers towered above everything with a shorter but still undeniably tall pile in-between them, shaped sorta like a chair. I guess that's his "Throne." He leapt down without even flinching from the supposed bone-breaking fall, landed on one knee hunched over, looked up right at me and smiled. He was so high up there that it seemed that even just one single step out of place would lead to his demise, but he showed no such fear or even thought of it. Even here, his eyes seemed to glow, being the only source of light other than the occasional strokes of lightning through the black canvas of the sky.

I held my forearms close to my body. Even with this leather jacket on, the wind felt like blades striking themselves through my body. It was too cold.

He approached me, regarding me with the same interest and confidence in the cave, and I kept my gaze down. He gestured his servant to leave, which he obeyed without question, and turned to me.

"You're looking pretty"

I stayed silent.

"Say, what's your name?"

'And why should I tell you?'

"Because I'm curious" He smiled. "You're staying in my castle, I wanna know what your name is in exchange"

'I never said I wanted to stay here.' I blurted. 'Y-You've turned them into... mindless slaves, do you know how despicable that is? How can I trust someone who did that?'

He laughed. I looked up and realised that he donned a few more ornamentals than the last time I've seen him. First off, he wasn't wearing that torn, ripped shirt of his that he wore in the cave, he still donned his spiked leather jacket but underneath he was wearing a shirt with a pink tie. Like a real king, but not quite there, he still had a chain on his trousers and around his neck. A long royal cloak wreathed his shoulders and connected by a gold chain across his chest and on his head perched a crown, the same pink as his hair. But on that crown, was something that sunk my heart.