A̱͗n̬͠ṇ̎ỉ̗h̹́i̞͝l͓̈́ḁ͝t͎̀e̠͐

"Erk!"

"Mordecai? Are you okay?" (Y/N) noticed her best friend recoiling in pain as he took a step back. Headache? Barracuda did the same, but it seemed that Mordecai was in more pain.

'I'm... Fine...' He muttered. 'I'm just... It's weird, I think I hear Fresh?' 

"You can hear Fresh? What the hell?"

'Mordecai, that's probably him giving us telepathic orders. He can do that.' Barracuda said calmly. 'We should probably follow them. Erm... Mordecai, I can't really seem to hear his orders quite as well, mind telling me what he's saying?"

'No problem, he's saying "Take (Y/N) far away from here, the further away the better. Keep her safe and don't even let her look at the tower." What the hell?'

'Oh. Well we should probably- Gah!' 

"Barracuda? Are you okay?" (Y/N) walked up to her, placing a hand on her back. Barracuda was clutching her head and shaking. "Barracuda?"

When Barracuda opened her eye, it was a deep golden hue.

"Wha... huh...?" Her voice seemed a little bit higher pitched. "Where... Who... Who're..."

'Barracuda?'

Almost immediately, Barracuda's eyes turned back to their usual pink. "(Y/N), What're you looking at?"

'Oh... Never... Nevermind...'

She sighed. "Should we, like, take her into a cave or something? He doesn't want her to even look at the tower."

"Good idea. C'mon, (Y/N), let's go."

The Uncorrupted girl pursed her lips. What was going on up there? She felt the rose in her hair and was relieved to know that it was still soft and supple, not withered and flaky. But even though she knew she wasn't supposed to, she snuck a look up at the tower, curious to know why Fresh didn't even want her to look at it.

Instead she only saw a series of dark pink circles and a dark aura.

Nobody spoke a word.

Tetra felt like running away and destroying anything pink that they ever lay eyes on.

Lumina collapsed to her knees and wished that this was all just a horrible nightmare.

Quin wanted to jump off the roof and just letting all his worries fall to the earth with a sickening crack.

Pi didn't feel anything because she was unconscious

"Hey... The... exit is unblocked, so I guess we'll just-" Quin didn't even get to finish his sentence when he suddenly felt all his muscles freeze up. It was like an electrical current was running through his veins and freezing his nerves. He can't even move his eyes. From the corner of his eye, Lumina, who he identified with her yellow clothes, wasn't moving either. Her joints were stiff and he could sense fear coming off of her. Why can't either of them move? But then he felt his muscles forcibly moving against their will. He can't even talk, only internally scream as he realised what they were gonna do.

Go into the Void.