Chapter 32

The kisses soon led to you and Loki both sitting on your couch. Well, Loki was sitting on your couch. You were sitting on Loki's lap, straddling his legs, thoroughly enjoying kissing him with your fingers wound in his hair. He didn't seem to mind, at all. His arms were wrapped firmly around you, his fingers kneading the muscles in your back.

"Hey, stop making out and come downstairs. Fury wants to talk to you," Clint's voice came from the door to your suite that he had opened. You flicked your hand and slammed the door shut in his face with magic, not bothering to break away from kissing Loki. "Thor! They're mean!" Clint's voice came as a shot from outside of your suite's door. He wasn't brave enough to try to enter again.

Thor was, though.

Thor stomped into the room. You and Loki tried to ignore him. You were busy and he was intruding. Didn't he see that you were busy? "Go away Thor," you both growled at him between kisses, not bothering to look at him. He laughed.

"I think not. Fury is here to speak with us," Thor grabbed you around the waist and threw you over his shoulder in the same movement. You had to quickly let go of Loki's hair so you didn't hurt him. You shrieked and thumped Thor on the back.

"Thor!" you yelled at him. He started to stride from the room.

"Come along, Brother," he told Loki, who jumped to his feet with daggers in hand.

"Put my beloved down, Thor!" Loki growled. Thor just chuckled and kept walking. You laughed then, understanding Thor's plan. Loki would follow if Thor had you.

"Thor, get your hand off of my ass!" you yelled at Thor, though. You weren't letting him get off that easily for interrupting you. You had to have a little fun about it. Though you hadn't expected Loki to actually stab him for the slight. Thor just sighed heavily.

"Brother, kindly stop stabbing me just because my darling little sister is teasing me for interrupting your fun," Thor grumbled. He was obviously used to being stabbed by Loki all of the time. "Y/N, kindly heal this, since it is your fault for teasing my poor brother,"

"Can't until you put me down," you reminded him. "I need to see the wound." He sighed heavily and continued to the elevator with you held firmly over his shoulder. You huffed and grumbled, but you wouldn't actually hurt him and he knew it. You also couldn't teleport away from him while he held you. Which he also knew. He knew the limits of Loki's powers, and therefore yours, better than anyone but Loki. So you were stuck, and Loki followed grumpily.

"Thor, why are you bleeding?" Clint asked when Thor carried you into the living room.

"Loki took offense that I made them come downstairs," Thor replied pleasantly. He finally set you on your feet and you moved to his side to remove the dagger and heal the wound. The second that was done, you went to Loki and took his hand.

"Lovebirds, get over here," Fury growled from the middle of the living room. You both sighed and went to your usual couch. Once everyone was seated, Fury got started. "Y/N, I've gotten the world security council to rescind their decision to arrest you. It took a lot of work, so you two are going to do exactly what you're told for once so it stays that way. Do you understand? They will throw your ass in The Raft to control him if we can't convince them he's reformed." You nodded meekly. Neither of you would let that happen. Loki's hand tightened on yours. He wouldn't let you be taken by the council either.

"What do we have to do?" you asked softly, portraying to obedient little girl act. Fury rolled his eye.

"Don't try to play the cute little innocent girl act. I'm not stupid. I know you're not stupid enough to risk getting yourself arrested. Besides, that would be a stupid decision on the council's part, because he'll go destructively chaotic and probably destroy the world to get you back," Loki shrugged and tried to look innocent. No one believed him. That's exactly what he would do. He will kill any and every person in his way if the council decided to arrest you. Fury turned to Loki. "You're on house arrest for 8 weeks for this stunt. You're not to leave the tower under anycircumstances,"