NCIS Chapter 19

Previous on United to be a Family:

Both Tony, and Ziva failed to bring John Bryant, and Lily Archer to NCIS, and Ziva finally admitted her feelings to Tony... Where the hell is Lily Archer at...

Present

Elevator

Tony's POV

I don't know how to process after Ziva just told me that she love me. So I decide to say it back to her. I told her "I love you too Ziva, and I would not give you up, no matter how bad the situations are".

Ziva's POV

I told Tony "but how would we tell Gibbs about Lily Archer being kidnap"? He told me "calm down, I can't see you being this stressful, and worried about her, she will be ok, and I just knew it". I reach out to Tony's hand, and interlock it. He press emergency button to make elevator running again. Doors open, and we walk out of the elevator, walk toward Gibbs, our hands to ourselves, because we don't want him to notice.

Bullpen

Gibbs' POV

I notice that Tony, and Ziva return, but this time, without John Bryant and Lily Archer. I have bad feeling about this... I told Tony "where is Lily Archer"? He explain what happened at Ziva's apartment to me. My heart was angry, but at same time, felt worried about Lily Archer, because she was the newest member of my team, just until our gosh damn director Jenny Shepard approve her yet...

Somewhere, but where?

Lily's POV

I'm wake up to find myself in a chair, my hands are bonded and think to myself "oh man, not again, I hope that it's not like back in Afghanistan"... I'm in this dark room, which make it hard for me to identity who kidnapped me. All I can able to remember is that I was at Ziva's apartment, read first book of Harry Potter, cause everyone at my old high school already know who he is, and I was like "who in the hell is Harry Potter!" Then the next moment, I was here, stuck on the chair, my hands bonded.

John Bryant's POV

I found out that my old classmate, Lily Archer was alive for the whole two freaking years, and yet, I want her to be dead, cause why not. How did I knew that she was alive, is that her supervisor in Afghanistan kept me update... I have tools that I will use to torture her. I walk toward her, and give her this creepy stare.

Lily's POV

As a man walk toward me, I kept my stand, and not let my guard down. I look at him, and think "oh, not this bitch"...

Flashback to her last high school year, she was 16.

Lily's POV

As I was walk toward my locker, prepare myself for next class after lunch. I open my locker, to find a small note there, and I knew it right away. I usually not open all notes, because of this stupid bitch boy who named was John Bryant. He thought that he loves me, but in reality, I don't, and I wouldn't. I want to wait until I find right guy to date. John Bryant was this idiot guy, because he usually left notes in my locker for me to find....

Present

Lily's POV

John Bryant told me "did you remember me, beautiful"? I kept my slient, and give him my death glare. I can't believe that guy is John Bryant who I used to known, but not anymore now, because he's changed. I kind of give my last word to him and I say "BITCH"! use my voice. I spot a tools in the cart, and assume to myself that he will use those on me....

John Bryant's POV

Oh damn, Lily say BITCH to me, and I think it's awesome!! I grab a weapon, and use it on her. Yet, she did not scream, which make me realized already.... I try to get her to be on her knees, and try to manipulate her mind, but it's not working.

Lily's POV

As I get on my knees, John try to manipulate my mind, but somehow, my body was protected by something inside of me... I told him "don't you know, I was protected by my family". He told me "don't you know, your family is dead"! I was angry at him, but I don't attack back, because my mind was trying to tell me something like this: Batya, and David are gone forever, and might never return home, alive.....

NCIS, Bullpen

Gibbs' POV

Something's bother me now that we all don't know why Lily left her wolf animal behind unless, there is something that it's hiding, and it want us to find what. I told Ziva "please check under her wolf animal, because she might try to tell us something". Tim, Tony, Ziva, and I surround by her desk, try to find something, when Tony find something under Lily's wolf animal...