NCIS Chapter 26

Two years Later

Lily's POV

Everything just happened way too fast within the blink of my eyes. One moment, I'm back home in Canada, next one, I'm taken away from my mother, as my father taken me away from her. I'm fighting against my father, because I don't want to forget who I am, where I am come from, and who I am trusted, but....he forced me to take brainwashing medicine, so I can't remember who they are...

NCIS, Bullpen

Gibbs' POV

It's been a two freaking years since Lily left here to go back home to Canada. We're trying to contact her for at least one year now. My team have hardest time move on from her, because she have make small, but big impact on them. They're working on a case, now we try to figure who killed Abraham Brayton.

Jenny's POV

Sometime, but not too often, I noticed that Gibbs and his team has wait patience for Lily's return, but I doubt now that she might not return. I also noticed that they don't talk to each other since Lily's leave. They only communication in a language that I can't understand very well.

Tony's POV

Ziva felt really depression for two years, she just don't say anything to me, but I knew that she's missed her best friend, Lily, because they've though everything together. Ziva's at her desk, look at me, and yet, she kept her emotions in. Gibbs' worried about her, so he told me to go with her after work today. After our work is over, I told her "let's go home, and you need your rest." She just nods, as we enter the elevator. I press the emergency button, and look at her.

Ziva's POV

When Tony press emergency button, I have no words what or how I say to him that I missed my best friend... He put his hand on my shoulder, and told me "everything will be ok, and I just know". I told him "but it's being two years ago, since Lily left us, and I have feeling that something's wrong".... I put my head to his chest, just to hear to his heartbeat, because I need it. He put his arm around me, and say "me too, Ziva, me too, I have bad feeling".

Tony's POV

All of us need someone like Lily to be here, give us some advices, but she's not here. I kiss Ziva's forehead, as she look up to me, and I put my hand to her cheek, as I made the elevator running again, and the door open, and there stand McGee, and Abby, hug each other. They're crying really bad, as I told them "come on". They come, join in our hug, as the door closed.

Canada, but where?

Lily's POV

I look at the window, thinking about them, as my father enter in, bring me those stupid brainwashing medicine, because he want me to become a soldier, possibly assassin if I'm good soldier, of course. I told him "why, dad, why"? He don't answer my question, as he put my "medicine" down on my desk, and he left. I just stand there, giving it a death glare, because I don't want to take it, but I knew that I have to. I walk toward it, as my hand grab a cup of pills, as I shallow it, and drink water.

Jeremy's POV

I want my daughter, Lily to be hearing again, but her mother, my wife, Jaelyn don't want her to be hearing, because she loves her. She begged me to left her alone, but I refused, as soldiers take her away from Jaelyn, as I left with them. I'm director of Canada Government, and she don't know that I'm director.

NCIS, Bullpen

Next day

Gibbs' POV

McGee come in first, then Tony, and Ziva come in, as we're trying to figure out what happened to Abraham Brayton, when video chat show up on the board. Caller ID reads "Jaelyn Archer". I told Tim to answer it, as scene come on, Jaelyn told us "hey, I know it's being two years since your agent, my daughter was gone, but I don't know where she is right now, because my husband, Jeremy"........