NCIS Chapter 25

Canada

Lily's POV

I'm felt both emotions of happy, and sad at same time, because I'm happy that I'm back home, but at same time, I'm sad, because I missed my NCIS Team. For good God's damn sake, why wouldn't Jenny Shepard approve me, and she kept secret of my parents, Jaelyn, and Jeremy being alive... As we enter our home, first thing I even do is run upstairs, and enter empty room, expect bed there. I close the door in my room. I have Journal, picture frame, friendship bracelet, Ducky's phone number even though that I can text him, and Ziva's stuffed black fur, along red stripe wolf with me, as I put them away in my closet, just until I felt like I want to settle, but not right now. I put her stuffed wolf on my bed. I grab my laptop from my knapsack, and open it. What I'm not expecting is that something fall out of my knapsack, so I get on my knees, and pick it up. It reveals to be picture of me, Tony, Ziva, Tim, Ducky, Abby, Jimmy, and Gibbs...

Downstairs

Jaelyn's POV

I felt really bad for our daughter, Lily, as she were about to bonded with her team, and I can see that they're her family. But my husband, Jeremy want her to come home... I was in the kitchen, making hot chocolate for Lily. I loves her like she's my daughter, but it felt wrong to separate her from her "family". Stupid Canada government want every child to join and become their soldiers for fighting in the wars. My husband and I were not ready for child yet, but all of a suddenly, I got pregnant with our daughter Lily when we're almost finish our high school. You can say that we're high school sweetheart....

Flashback to their last high school year

Jaelyn's POV

I, and Jeremy met during our freshman year, and we both clicked right away. My career goal is to become a Marine, but that goal is crash down already... I'm in the bathroom, sit on the toilet, with pregnancy test in my hands. I had been sick for few days, my period is late. The reason why I want to service in the Marine is that there are lot of children who needs help... I'm nervous as I look at my pregnancy test, and it say......positive!

Present

Jaelyn's POV

After what just happened to me during my last high school year, Jeremy was not ready to become a father yet, but I told him few weeks later after high school is over. He was felt amazed, and he promised to me that he will stay with me... After our daughter was already born, Canada government made up a new law, and I was afraid for her, but Jeremy want our daughter to become a soldier, and I don't want her to, because I want her to lives her amazing life. I go upstairs to find Lily's room door close, and I slowly open it, because I don't know for sure that she trust us yet...

Lily's POV

As I found a picture, I get on the floor, knees to my chest, as my hands hold it. When my mother come in, with hot chocolate, paper, and pen, as she come to sit on floor with me. She handle me my hot chocolate, and she write something on the paper, and she give it to me as I drink it. I put my hot chocolate down, and look at the paper, and it say this: "I'm sorry if my sign language's rusty, is that your team"? I write it down "yeah, they are, and they are about to become my family until director take me away from them...." I told her "I don't understand why would she do this to me?" She told me "she did it to you for her own reason, and your father want you to come home, but I don't, cause I can see the bonding between you, and your team." She also told me about this stupid law, and I was told her "so if I come home, Canada government will take me away from you, and my NCIS Team, so I don't remember them?" She doesn't say anything, just give me a nods.

Downstairs, Basement

Jeremy's POV

I'm glad that our daughter, Lily is finally home, after what she's through already, I decided to enlist her into Canada government's military, because their law say so. When we first have to give our daughter up, someone show up at our home, want to take Lily away from us, but my wife already placed her for adoption, as she give her up, she kiss her on her forehead. I was angry at my wife, but I forgive her right away, as she give our daughter to a nurse, give her up for the right reason. I even thinking about that my wife, Jaelyn give our daughter up for the wrong reason, but we both fighting after our baby daughter was gone. I have good relationship with Canada government, told them that my daughter's home, and they might take her away.....

NCIS Bullpen

Gibbs' POV

I have bad feeling about Lily's father, Jeremy Archer, because he's giving me negative vibes. I have feeling that in few months or so, Lily will be return here, and I knew that my team might try everything that they can able to contact her again....

United to be a FamilyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara