NCIS Chapter 38

Bombing area, morning

Gibbs' POV

Ducky, Tim, Jimmy, and I walk around the bombing area, trying to looking for Lily, and Kiva. We all don't know where they are, because of things are everywhere. Abby stay with Tony, and Ziva at hospital, because I don't want her to panic, when we will find out whatever Lily, and Kiva are alive, missing, kidnapping, or even worst, dead. We hope that they don't died during the bombing.

Stuck in the things

Lily's POV

I have feeling that we will have less than a oxygen to provide us air, but I highly doubt that we will make it out alive... I told Kiva "we will make it out alive"... I have bad cut on my left arm, and she noticed, and she used gesture, she point to my left arm, and she told me "isn't you gonna take care of that"? I told her "I know that you might be worried about me, but I'm good". She growing concern about me, but I told her "I'm fine really"....

Hospital

Tony's POV

Abby decide to stay behind with me, and Ziva, as Tim, Gibbs, Ducky, and Jimmy go outside to looking for Lily, and Kiva. Ziva told me "I have feeling that they will bring them back here to be treatable". I told her "how did you know"? She told me "gut, I guess so"? I put my hand on her waist, and told her "they will be ok, and I just knew that, because I always see that Lily's protective over somebody that she don't know that well, but yet, she put her life on line every day".

Ziva's POV

"That's the reason why we all loves her, isn't we"? Tony told me "yeah, and do you remember the second time, we go and see Jenny Shepard"? I told him "oh yeah"!

Flashback

Director's office

Ziva's POV

I have Tony to accompany me to see Jenny Shepard, to ask her about her relationship with Lily's father, Jeremy Archer. I felt that this is wrong for him to cheat on his wife, and Lily's mother, Jaelyn Archer to be with Jenny. We enter to find her settle down on a chair, I felt like want to attack her, but Tony put his hands on my shoulder, to let me know that he's here. I told her "we knew about your relationship with Lily's father"... She was surprised, cause she don't expected anyone to discovered about her relationship with him. She told me "how did you know"?

Jenny's POV

Ziva told me "he told us the truth, but why did you gonna see him, when you shall have stay with Gibbs in Paris"?!?!?! Tony told me "I warned you, Ziva can be harsh sometime, when it come to you do something stupid, and she being this overprotective over Lily".... I sighs, and tell them "I met Jeremy Archer when his stupid wife told him that she's pregnant with their daughter, and he don't want anything to do with her pregnancy, and when their daughter was born, I told him to enroll their daughter into Canada military". They're disbelief, as I told them "he told me that their daughter's name is Lily Faith Archer, and I told him that I will remember to this day". Ziva told me "I can't believe in you, cause you're freaking director of this agency, yet you can't protect people like us"!!!!!!! Tony grab her by her waist, as she calm down....

Tony's POV

"Please approve Lily, and let her be a part of our team". Jenny sighs, as she open the top of her drawer, and there is NCIS badge... She give it to us, and told us "don't tell anyone". Together, Ziva, and I told her "oh, we will tell Gibbs, and let him know that you've been cheating on him"..... She sighs in ugh, and told us "please don't". We told her "why are you complain"? She told us "because I don't want Lily to find out"!!!! Ziva told her "maybe she did, in a different way, somehow"! I told her "why did you hate her so much"?! She told me "from the moment she was born, Jeremy want hearing son, who will enroll into military, because he want hearing generation to be kept alive, but it don't happened".... We told her "well, we're sorry for you two, because you both technically deserved this"!! We give up, and left, take Lily's probie NCIS badge....

Present

Ziva's POV

"That was the most shocking part for us, right"?!?! Tony told me "yeah, I was disbelief when Jenny told us that she have been see Jeremy Archer"! I told him "and Lily's face, when we give her own badge"! He told me "that was the best moment of my life yet....until BOMB Alert goes off"..... I told him "at least everything is ok now, and we had to have some faith in Gibbs, because we all know that he will find Lily, and Kiva"... Tony kiss my forehead, and told me "yeah, we does"!

Bombing Area

Lily's POV

I try everything that I can able to get us out alive, but as I noticed that Kiva have less oxygen.. I have to put my plan to action. I put my good right arm on the top, and try to push it out, but it don't success....

Gibbs' POV

As we are looking, I can notice something is push, but don't success, I know that this is where they are! I yelled "Tim, let firefighters know"! He run toward them, as I run toward that area.

Lily's POV

I gasped for the air, but there is almost no oxygen, as Kiva hold to my leg, I told her "we will make it out alive".... She look up to me, and she nod. I try again, just to have it almost fall on us....

Gibbs' POV

I noticed that something is almost fall down, as firefighters run toward this area, and try to pull it out... I decide to help them, along with Tim, and Jimmy. Ducky's here, just in case. We put our strength into it.

Lily's POV

I prayed to God, say "God, please give me one more strength to do this"! I put all my strength into my good arm, as I push it out, and I can see little light spilled in, as firefighters pull this thing out of our way. I see Gibbs, Tim, Jimmy, and Ducky, and I sighs in glad. I grab Kiva, and give her to Tim, as Gibbs offer his left hand, because I think that he notice my bad cut on my left arm, and I glad take it with my right hand.

Gibbs' POV

As I pull Lily out of that dark spot, quickly, I give her hug. She glad take it, and I told her "Tony, and Ziva make it out alive, and they're at hospital." She told me "please take me to them!" I chuckled, and told her "but your arm need fix." She look down, and told "fine!" She pounted, just like a little child, and I told her "but at least, you're alive!"

Hospital

Lily's POV

I let doctor do their work on my left arm, but I told them "please cast my arm blue"! They just give me nod, as they did it. As they're done with it, I walk toward Gibbs, and told him "where are they"? He told me "in that room over there". I nod, as I walk into, and there is Abby who look down, until she heard my footstep into this room, she look up, and she freak out. She run toward me, and she hug me tightly!!! I glad take it, but I tap her, to let her know that I don't get enough oxygen! She say "oops, but Tony, and Ziva are the one who worried about you too much!!" I look at them sleeping together, and walk toward them. I step quietly, as Ziva wake up to find me stand there, and she too was freaking out, she wake Tony up. They look at me, and say "how are you alive, are we in heaven?!?!" I chuckled, as I told them with my good hand "ha ha, that's very funny, but no, this isn't heaven!" They stand up, and they walk toward me, and they touch me, and they say "oh, we're so sorry!!!" I told them "but I'm alive, and this isn't your fault!" Together, we share good hug, along with Tim, Abby, Ducky, and Gibbs. I'm glad that everything would be okay!!

Narrator's POV

Just two more chapter left until the end of this story, but this will not be the end of Lily, and her NCIS Family! Next book's title will be: Family is impossible to be Broken....