Prologue

"Please, let me go..." He breathed out, on the verge of letting his tears fall. 

The metal chain around his neck was tugged, urging him to look up at the person holding the other end of it. His tired, dark eyes begged at the lighter ones. Alas, only a smirk was drawn upon the other person's lips, as she roamed her free hand on his bare chest. 

"Tsk, Taehyung. That'll be such a shame, don't you think?" 

He closed his eyes, wanting to deny everything that was happening right now. He wanted none of this, he wanted to go home. He wanted to go back to his old parents, his loving wife, his beautiful, young children. 

But he felt devastated, reminding himself that there was no home to return to. There was nothing he could do upon returning to his village. Everything had changed. 

Or, better said, everything had disappeared. 

And he could not escape from his sad reality. 

The reality in which his house was destroyed, and he was being forced into prostitution. The world in which men like him were victims of human trafficking. 

"Taehyung, you've got a godly figure." She bit her lip, her hand travelling up and down the body of the former farmer; "damn, you'll surely make a lot." 

Her dancing fingers grasped a bach of his soft hair, pulling his head back. She grinned even wider, carefully analysing the man's attractive, unique features. 

Swifty letting him go, she looked over to the lady waiting in the corner of the room. 

"I want to buy him." 

She walked to her, her heels sounding loudly against the cement ground. Stopping before the older woman, she pulled out from her bag a sack of money. 

The older woman's eyes went wide at the sight, and licked her lips before accepting it all with her two hands. 

"This is only in advance, Y/n. I need double the amount in a week's time." 

"Of course." The younger girl said, grinning. pushing her hair behind her ear, she looked over her shoulder to see Taehyung glaring at them. Even though he was covered in wounds and blood, his gaze was still as strong as it was the day he was kidnapped. 

It still sent shivers down her spine;

and she loved it.

------------------------------------------------------------

This book is a product of my own imagination. If wish to use it in any sorts of way, please let me know in advance.

And if there's already a book similar to this one, do tell me.

I do not own BTS, nor the images used in this fanfiction.

The names of Bts are used for enjoyement purpose only, and that does not imply that the characters are replicas of the members in real life.

Open criticism is most welcomed, and do let me know of any english error as typos are often made.

Anything other than positive behaviour is not welcomed.

This book will be based off of sensible real life matters, such as human trafficking and sexual slavery. Do not proceed to read if you feel uncomfortable with those subjects.

Warning: This book will be a bit mature, and there might be explicit vocabulary or containt. Read at your own risk.

Last but not least, please enjoy.

Author