Chapter 5: "Dead-and-buried"

"Nothing much different from yesterday,"

"It's just that you're not here."

----------------------------------

Her giggles chimed in Taehyung's senses as she exhibited her pearl white teeth. Arms still dangling from the nest of his neck, she let the man gawk in utter shook after the stunt she had pulled on him.

"For the last time, this is no place for the sorts of things you are doing! Get out!"

The yelling made Taehyung flinch, who immediately got up. "Y-you're crazy!"

The man attempted to get out of the car when Y/n's hand pulled his arm back. "No, you stay in. I'm going outside."

"Wh- You're not going out like- Hey!" The girl had already unlocked the door, ignoring all he had to say.

The two policemen stood with their hands on their hips, looking irritated as ever. The shortest had already gotten out his pen and notebook, ready to throw the biggest amount of cash to fill in. But as the door opened and the young woman stepped out, both notebook and jaws dropped.

Out came the woman with a body of a goddess, legs graciously following each other and hair flying in the wind. The officers' eyes were gripped on the black heels tapping the floor, blessing the ground by the touch of her feet. Analysing bit by bit her ripped light blue jeans, their orbs gratefully travelled up her frame and nearly bulged out at the sight of the smooth skin of her bare torso, covered by drops of sweat that made her glow even more.

The well, very well constructed woman came to a stabilized vertical posture after one last stumble. A little jerk that caused the left strap of her blood-coloured lace bra to slide off her round shoulder, sagging against her upper-arm.

The little piece of tissue caught both officers' attention, triggering in one the need to put it back into its original place and in the other that of to tear it the whole way down. The thirsty men hadn't even gotten a look at her face that they were already drooling.

Their expression provoked the woman's lips to stretch into a wide grin, decorating the doll-like perfect face of hers. "Can I help you, gentlemen?"

The velvety voice lured their gazes in following the melancholy and discovering its origin. A breathy gasp escaped both their mouths as their view landed on her angelic features.

Features that were visibly even more attractive than normal, probably due to the recent activity they were subjected to. Her prominent cheekbones painted in a tint of cherry pink, her sharply shaped lips popping out in a pout because of slight swelling and her majestic cat-shaped eyes were still plunged in the toxicity of the pleasureful kiss, dark and alluring.

"Gentlemen?" She cocked an eyebrow, amusement coating the tone of her call.

The men jerked back, snapping out of her hypnotizing oculars. "Huh-Uh... Y-yes!" The bigger one cleared his throat, bending down to pick the notebook up. With a push he handed it back to the other one, signaling him to take down notes while he did his job.

"'Mam, why exactly have you parked your car here? Do you not see you're in the middle of a highway?"

From inside the car, Taehyung carefully listened to the conversation, keeping himself out of their vision. His heart was beating fast, sweat trickling down his temples. Never would he have thought he would be one of those criminals who would be fearing policemen.

He watched as Y/n shifted on her legs, humming in response to his complain. The girl pushed her hair off her shoulder, showing off her sharp collarbone. "I'm so sorry, officer. My partner couldn't hold it in." Drops of lies dripped from her lips, as they rolled out the words in a seductive slow rhythm.