Ten

~M.~

I glared at the paper in front of me. Which I had been doing for the past fifteen minutes.

I couldn't take my mind off the little minx upstairs. It had been two and a half hours since our argument and I thought about our encounter in my office.

Diana was in my office to give me the layouts of a sex trafficking ring. I planned to send my men in to retrieve the women and men captive.

Diana was an irritating woman. I might not have said that a week ago, but with Belle here I didn't appreciate anyone's flirting.

Diana couldn't know that however. She had a false sense of security and I couldn't risk losing this place. The second she had given me it I cut all ties with her.

My stomach dropped when I thought of less hurtful ways to achieve that goal. I was only ever mean and it was so much easier.

Or at least it was. This feeling of guilt has never hit me so hard before and my brain tortured me with the image of her tears.

I growled lowly before someone barged into my office. I instinctually pointed my gun at the intruder and lowered it at the sight of Leo.

"Your tense," he said in a mocking tone.

I sneered at him and glanced back down at the papers.

"She's been in her room for a while. I think you should talk to her. Belle doesn't really have anyone here. I saw the way you looked at her, I don't see why you had to go and be an ass."

Before I could rebuttal Mathew slammed my doors open.

"She's gone," he panted.

My heart stopped momentarily before I grabbed my gun.

"I put a tracker in the cats collar. Caesar, Leo, and I are going to get her."

"B-Boss you should really give her time-"

I gripped Mathews collars and yanked upwards.

"Don't tell me how to handle my woman."

Within ten minutes the three of us were in a truck and speeding well over the limit. I was livid. Never had I been so angry.

Belle has knowingly put herself in danger, just to get away from me. She still doesn't give a damn about the consequences of her actions. She doesn't know how it will affect others.

"You holding together boss man? I've never seen you stare at one thing for so long."

"-yesterday he stared at Belles ass for 22 minutes and 34 seconds. It was when she was looking for books."

We both turned simultaneously to Caesar who sat in the middle console.

"What? It was impressive."

"Don't look at her ass. It's mine." The possessiveness crawled into my mind and stayed there. It would most likely be there for the remainder of our lives.

They both scooted away from me as I shifted in this fucking small ass seat. The only thing I wanted right now is Belle. I inhaled sharply.

Fuck. I need to reel it in.

I stepped out of the car before it parked and my men scrambled to catch up. As I walked inside the building I continued forward as Leo shoved a gun in the landlords face. Daring him to stop us.

I already knew her apartment number. I even had a key made for circumstances like these. I let my eyes wonder in distaste at the setup. Mia Bella didn't deserve this place.