Twenty Four

~B.~

"I have to find a bathing suit," I told Mel as she showed me the two piece she bought to go with her belly.

I hopped up to our room and searched our suitcases. Marcello packed everything so both of our clothes mixed together.

I rummaged around the half unpacked things and grabbed a plain black bikini. It was a little strapped for my taste.

Something caught my eye in his suit case. I narrowed my eyes as I grabbed the baby pink, lace singlet. It was a halter and severely see through. Goosebumps spread across my body as my thoughts wandered.

I clenched my thighs together as my thoughts ran rampant

I clenched my thighs together as my thoughts ran rampant. I really wanted Marcello to fuck me.

I debated what to do before groaning and putting the lingerie in our closet. I changed into the bathing suit.

I grabbed a t-shirt I had and slipped it on. While opening the door I yelped as Corrine barged in.

"The boys can't swim because there was a stupid last minute meeting!"

I raised a brow at her anger before placing my hands on her shoulders, "it's fine Cori. We'll just hang out in the hot tub. We've got a couple weeks to get them all in there anyway."

Corrine pouted and nodded, before leading me to where Mel was relaxing in the hot tub.

"So," I started as I sank into the bubbling water.

"I have a plan to get Marcello to fuck me."

"Honey you don't need a plan. All you have to do is ask nicely babe. He does it in his mind every damn day."

I flushed red and huffed, "well I still kinda have a plan."
~
I was wrapped in a towel as I peaked around for Marcello. I saw him in a makeshift office with a large file in his hand as he and Leo spoke fast.

I nodded and knew I had some time. I raced upstairs to wash off chlorine. I had shaved yesterday coincidently and mentally high-fived myself. I scrubbed myself clean and washed my hair.

When I stepped out and tightened the towel around myself. I grabbed lotion while I toweled at my hair.

I attempted to keep the curls intact as they hung in my face. I puffed them out of the way and my heart jumped out of my chest as the door opened.

I stepped out of the bathroom and immediately his eyes went to my less than decent attire. Which would've been sexier if he gave me more time.

I pouted and crossed my arms, "you ruined the surprise."

Marcello furrowed his brows in confusion as he grew closer, "what surprise?"

He grasped my hips as I played with his shirt and avoided eye contact.