Twenty Two

~B.~

We sat in a jet on our way to some remote location I had yet to ask about. With how long we've been on this flight I'm assuming out of the country.

I sat in Marcello's lap as I toyed with the glasses he had gotten me. Even with the chaos of packing and leaving in hurry he managed to get a doctor to send me glasses with the right prescription. 

Marcello hadn't left my side since he got back and also hasn't been off the phone. Making calls or canceling business meeting, you name it he's done it.

Dean and Leo are asleep in one of the rooms, reluctantly sharing the one bed after making a wall of pillows.

Lily, Caesar, and Corrine stayed in one corner. We picked her up on the way to the airport and gave her the run down.

Mel and Frankie were sat on the couch. Mel laid between Frankie's legs while they both slept. Mathew was currently piloting the plane to my surprise.

I was curled in a ball while watching Netflix on Marcello's laptop. I gnawed on my lip as Derek Morgan kicked down the serial killers door.

Criminal Minds was a Godsent.

I peaked up to see Marcello now watching the show and figured now was best to ask my questions.

"Where exactly are we going?"

Marcello played with the ends of my hair, "old property that runs in the family. It's in Italy, it's a farm house I added additions to. We'll all be able to fit."

"We're all living in one place?"

"Sound proof bedrooms." My cheeks flushed as he knew immediately what I was worried about.

"I don't want anyone else hearing how loud you get for me, bambina." I narrowed my eyes at him and knocked my forehead against his.

He scoffed at the half assed assault and nudged me back. "So, how long are we staying?"

"Couple weeks I'm hoping. I wanted everyone as far away as possible. We all have too much to lose to risk it like we used to. We'll regroup and plan a hit there."

When he mentioned we have too much to lose I looked over to Mel. She would be due sooner than we'd be home.

"And the baby?"

"What?"

"The baby? Mel?"

Marcello glanced over at her and quickly understood. I raised a brow, wondering what he was thinking about before.

"I'll keep doctors near. One sign of her in labor and we'll call. Hopefully she doesn't mind a home birth."

"I'd never want a home birth," I confided as I paused Criminal Minds and turned towards him fully.

"Why's that?"

"Too many unknowns. I'd rather just do it in a hospital with my epidural. I just wish she got a choice."

"We'll take all the precautions. They'll turn the house into their own hospital if they have to." Marcello paused before wrapping a hand around my stomach.

"What else would you want?" My breath hitched, this was the first time we've ever talked about a future.

I brushed my hand through his hair as I looked over his face, "I only want a couple kids. Two- maybe three if an accident happens."

Marcello scoffed as I continued, "plus I don't now how much my poor vagina could take."

Cello choked a little at my statement and I laughed as this was the first time I'd ever seen him flustered.