Fifteen

~M.~

I walked into the living room to see everyone gathered.

"Leo call the detective and alert him of the Bianchi's bullshit. Between us and the cops on them we're bound to flood them out somewhere. Triple security down here. All of you need guards at your houses, which is where I want all of you staying tonight. We can't all be in the same place."

"Greg said the cunts have gone completely underground. Now that they've officially made a move on us it's more than likely they won't show their faces for a few days." Leo informed me as everyone stood to leave. Caesar who was finally awake and holding Lily sat up, Dean would be taking him back to his place.

I take my fingers through my hair at the information, "with them gone it gives us time to come up with some plans. Make those calls I told you about, all of you be prepared to go to the rendezvous site if necessary. Mathew be ready to pilot if we need it. For now everyone heal from tonight and be ready to work tomorrow." The men nodded and filed out one by one.

I looked at my guards patrolling my home and quickly turned on my heel to go upstairs.

I hastily made my way to my woman as I could feel my pants growing tighter. While walking I began unbuttoning my shirt and rolling up my sleeves.

My mouth watered at the thought of finally getting a taste. Fuck! My pace quickened at the thought of my head between her thighs. My hand twitched with the need to hold onto her.

And to think she would be waiting for me on our bed, splayed out like a buffet.

I impatiently opened our door and stopped when I saw Belle pacing in nothing but racy underwear and her sweatshirt from earlier. She walked back and forth and mumbled to herself.

I leaned against the door frame and raised a brow at her antics.

I cleared my throat loudly and watched her yelp as I began to walk towards her.

She took a step back and refrained from smirking as it was right in front of our bed.

"M-Marcello... uh hey!"

I chuckled lowly at her awkwardness. I didn't hesitate to pick her up and toss her onto the bed. She screamed and bounced against the mattress.

I took my time while mounting myself on top of her. Fucking finally, a chance to truly explore my Belle.

"Hey," her breath hitched at the particular rasp to my voice as I braced my arms on either side of her head.

"Baby," She hummed in response as she was suddenly dazed while staring at me.

"I'm going to taste you now, alright?" There was no room for any disagreements as something deep down inside me craved this woman. I wanted her. Right fucking now.

At the first hint of a nod I captured her lips with mine. I probed her with my tongue, previewing exactly what I planned to do with her pussy.

I slid my hands up her top before gripping the hem, "this has to go."

Within seconds it was thrown the floor as she tugged at my own shirt. I smiled down at her before stripping myself.

After I had rid myself of that I was brought back to reality when suddenly Belles bare nipples brushed my chest. We both groaned and I was quick to bury my head in her shoulder.

"Shiit, are you trying to kill me?"

"Marcello," she whined as I shifted. Fuck, my baby's so sensitive. Without wasting time I kissed my way down to what captured my attention.