Chapter 7: Secret Tattoo

Clara-

"Oh sweetheart, your going to regret that." he smirked.*

My eyes shot open from the dream, my breathing was heavy.

I turned to the left and screamed when I saw Andrew.

He sat straight up.

"What the hell?" He screamed.

I jumped off the bed and ran down stars.

I tried opening the front door but it was locked, so I ran to the back door in the kitchen but it was locked as well.

I sank down to the floor of the kitchen with my back pressed against the door.

I pulled my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them and started sobbing.

I knew he was in the kitchen I could feel his eyes on me.

He kneeled in front of me.

"Why do you keep doing that?"

"Don't you get it? I don't want to be here. you kidnapped me, you stalked me, I want to get as far away from you as possible."

"Clara listen, I'm not letting you go, I can't. I need you."

"No you don't, you think you need me."

He crawled closer to me and lifted my shirt just above the scarred initials he carved into me. That's when I noticed he had a shirt on.

"I've already done that, what else is it going to take?" he asked then let to of my shirt.

"Just please, please let me go. I swear I won't tell anyone, about this and Jess. I'll keep quite. I swear, please Andrew." I sobbed.

"Clara-" he said looking at the floor.

"Why me? why me?!" I sobbed.

"Because your the one I fell on love with." He look me straight in the eyes.

Andrew-

I picked up her hand with mind and kissed the back of her hand.

Then a was a splash of black ink on her ring finger on the right hand.

"What's that?" I asked.

She sniffled and looked up.

"What's what?" her voice was groggy.

My eyes when to the tattoo.

"It's an infinity sign. it's my only secret I have."

"Your secret tattoo?"

She nodded.

"Does it mean anything?"

"A promise for eternity."

I smiled knowing the meaning was true and very well thought Through.

For the rest of the morning Clara stayed on the couch curled into a ball, she didn't speak,

I, however, was in the basement printing out more photos and hanging them on the wall that was covered with photos of Clara.

I looked in the camera on one if the monitors that showed the kitchen and saw she was looking in the fridge.

I decided to take that time and examine her body.

She looked extremely sexy in my shirt.

Her tiny frame was adorable and she had all the right curves in all the right places.

She pulled out a plastic container of the leftover chicken and broccoli rice and warmed it in the microwave them jumped on the counter and grabbed a fork.

"So good." I heard her whisper.

I smirked as I watches her on the monitor.

Once I looked the door, I walked into the kitchen and saw her eating the last bit if the rice.

"Finally decided to eat?" I chuckled.

She snapped her head up and jumped.

Her eyes went wide and she just nodded.

"Y-yeah I did." she mumbled.

I took the plastic container from her hands and put it in the sink. then I places both my hands on her knees.

She shivered under my touch.

"Relax." I whispered.

I got between her legs and held her waist tightly.

"What are you doing?"

She put her hands on my chest and tried to push me away, but it didn't work.

"I really wish you understood, how bad I want you. But this is the only way to make you understand, so be it."

Clara-

He moved his hand to my thigh and reach under my shirt and started to tug at my panties.

"S-stop," I gasped.

"I-I understand." I whispered.

He stopped what was doing and our gaze met.

"Understand what?"

"I'm yours."

He wrapped his arms around my waist embracing me tightly.

"I love you Clara."

I hesitates for a moment.

"I-I love too."

My head rested on his shoulder and tears poured down my face.

It was the only way for A possible escape, as long as he trusts me.

I couldn't never really love Andrew....

....Right?