Chapter 17: More Fun

Clara-

"How did you sleep?" Andrew asked as I entered the kitchen.

"Terrible, I had a intense dream. I was in what I'm guess my apartment, I don't know and this person was after me. it's was like I was in a horror movie. then he put this cloth over my mouth that reeked of chemicals and yeah I don't really remember what happened after."

."sounds crazy. but just remember," he kissed my forehead, "it's just a dream."

"I know." my hands rested on his chest.

He wrapped his arm around my waist his hands slipping under my shirt, sending chills down my spine. in a good way.

"Cold?" Andrew smirked.

I shook my head.

Suddenly his phone starting ringing. he pulled it out of his pocket and answered it.

Hello?.. I'm sorry but you have the wrong number. well good luck finding me. Listen I don't know who this is."

"Who was that?" I asked, a little worried.

"I don't know."

"Why did you say 'good luck finding me?"

"It was some person saying they were coming for me. it's probably a prank call."

He cupped my cheek and gently kissed my lips.

"You have nothing to worry about."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Later that night we were sitting in the couch, cuddled against each other.

"You know we could go somewhere else. we don't have to be stuck here." He said suddenly.

"Where would we go?" I asked.

"Anywhere. I know you're tired of all the snow. we could go to Australia. there's a private Island my father gave to me in his will. I just updated the house. we could go there. It would just be us."

I smiled at the thought of laying out I'm the warm sun and the clean white sand.

The palm tress swaying in the sea breeze.

"First I think we should set a wedding date. just a simple me and you wedding. I mean neither of us have family and we basically stay here all the time."

"How about in two of weeks. I have a tux from my a wedding a was in a while ago."

"And I have a dress that was given to me by a cousin."

"I can get a marriage license in the next week and I know a minister. a friend of mine."

"So it's settled, in two weeks then."

"Two weeks."

He gently kissed my lips softly.

"Why do you want to marry me?" I asked quietly.

"So I can kiss you anytime I want"

"You stole that from 'Sweet Home Alabama'."

"It's a good movie."

My laughed echoed throughout the living room.

i grabbed his hand and stood up.

"Come on."

I lead him up the steps and it it the bedroom.

I walked into the closest and changed into one of his large button up shorts and left a few buttons undone.

When I walked out I saw him sitting on the end of the bed still in his black button up and dark jeans.

He chuckled as I awkwardly leaned against the doorway of the closet, receiving a chuckled from Andrew.

His legs were slightly spread, his hands rested on his knees.

I slowly walked over to when he was, standing in between his legs.

My hands rested on his shoulders as his hands found their way to my waist.

I leaned down to kiss his lips, our lips met and my hands traveled to the back of his neck, then his hair.

His lips left mine and trailed down my neck and collar bone.

Once his lips met mine again, I started unbuttoning his shirt.

When I finished with the buttons I slide his shirt off, which he grabbed and tossed to the floor.

His tone biceps flexed as he wrapped his arms around me.

My hands made their way to the back of his neck once again.

"I'm tired, I think I'm going to go to sleep." I winked.

He held my waist tighter.

"I don't think so." he smirked and stood up.

"The real fun is about to begin.."