Chapter 19: Starting Over

Clara-

I woke up feeling heavy, relaxed and tired.

Everything was blurry, I blinked a few times and I could could see properly.

The familiar smell of gasoline and spray paint engulfed me.

I groaned in pain when my wrist began to throb.

When I looked up my hands were chained above me.

I looked back in front of me and saw Andrew.

"A-Andrew what's going on? please get me down."

"Sorry angel but you know too much. I have to make you forget again."

"Andrew please-please don't do this." I began to cry.

"Shh it will be over soon. but it will be painful. the pain makes you forget."

"No no, Andrew I love you I really do."

"I know. but just to be sure." an evil smirk appeared on his face.

"Where should I start. hmm I dont want to hit a major artery."

"Please Andrew, let me down and we can talk and leave this behind us. Andrew please, please don't do this."

He cupped my cheek with his hand and wiped away tears with his thumb.

"I'm sorry kitten but it had to be done."

But before he began he crashed his lips against mine.

Our lips moved in sync with one another.

His tongue swiped over my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I denied.

He gripped my waist making me gasp. he took that moment to dominate my mouth with his tongue.

One he pulled away, I felt cold.

Had I fallen for him? He's my kidnapper. he's my stalker.

"I'm sorry." he whispered into my ear before wrapping a black bandana around my mouth.

The only thing audible was muffled pleads.

His arms trailed over my stomach and to my back.

He left soft wet kisses on my shoulder and upper back.

He lips kissed every inch of my upper back and light bites were made at my shoulder and neck.

When I saw him but the small knife down and grab a scalpel I look up at the ceiling.

I felt his kiss my shoulder a couple more times and then hell started.

I felt a sharp pain rip down my back. Blood slowly starring dripping down my back, leg, and onto the ground.

My cries grew louder and more desperate.

I don't remember it being this painful.

Andrew-

I knew when she sound the room I would have to start over.

As her cries grew louder and more desperate I knew it was working.

Soon shock would take over due to the amount of pain and she would pass out and forget about this.

Yes, I told her false memories but I had to.

She is mine and only mine.

"By the was darling I know what your thinking. I'm a kidnapper and a stalker. well just so you know, It's not stalking when you love someone. And it's not kidnapping when you've taken what's rightfully yours."

I walked around to the front of her and pulled the bandanna off her mouth.

"I was...wrong...about...about you."

"How so?" I ached a brow.

He eyes were started to grow heavy.

"You're not crazy.....you're a fucking psycho."

He eyes shut completely, the pain had to be unbearable out it will all be worth it when she wakes up and she will be all mine again.

And no one is going to take my happiness away.

I cleaned up her wounds, which weren't deep enough to create a scar. they should heal by morning.

If I have to I will do this everything she remembered, just as longs as she's mine.

I'm not crazy, I'm just in love.

I cleaned the tools and floor with bleach then Carefully in chained her.

Her body was limp I'm my arms.

I carries her up to our room and out a fresh, clean shirt on her then places her tiny body under the silk sheets.

Once I showered I out on a clean pair of sweat pants, throwing the other ones in the dirty clothes basket.

I then crawled in bed beside me sleeping angle and wrapped an around her protectively.

"You're mine." I whispered as I kissed her head.

He face was against my chest. her breathing was slow and steady but her heartbeat was different.

Just them my phone alerted me that I had a text message from a blocked number.

From unknown: I will find her.

I deleted the message then nuzzled my face in her neck and left light airy kisses.

"See you when you wake up baby girl."