Chapter 21: No More Mister Nice Guy

Clara:

My back was on the bed and Andrew hovered above me.

His hands trailing up and down my sides.

My fingers ran through his hair. out lips still attached and she started unbuttoning the shirt.

Then suddenly he ripped the shirt open cause the buttons to go flying in different directions.

I gasped at his action.

His lips started trailed down to my stomach.

Every Time I felt him kiss my stomach, butterflies erupted in my stomach.

He crawled back up to me and started kissing my neck.

When he met my sweet spot I let out a moan causing him to smirk into the kiss.

His gaze met mine and he smiled.

Suddenly I felt his hands trailed down my side and to my hip.

He hooked his fingers around the hem of my lace panties and started to pull down then stopped.

"I like teasing you." he smirked.

I sat up and threw the shirt to the ground, me pushed me back down in the bed.

"Ah ah not so fast." he smirked.

I gave him a questionable glance.

"I'm glad you trust me now."

Did i really?

Suddenly I came to my senses. this is wrong.

"Andrew stop." I said.

I started hitting his chest with my fists, but he grabbed my wrists with one of his large hands and pinned them above my head.

"Not a chance."

"Andrew please stop!" I screamed.

"Why?"

"I-I think I heard someone is the door."

He let go and said, "I'll be right back."

Once he left I jumped off the bed and out the shirt back on but didn't button it.

I ran over to the window and tried to open it.

"Come on come on open." I whispered to myself.

Suddenly I felt arms snake around my waist, and I stumbled to the ground.

He started to slowly walk toward me and I started crawling backwards.

"Bad move baby girl." he smirked and grabbed my ankles.

I kicked him in the chest making him fall and I started running downstairs.

Every door was locked and so were the windows.

Tears stung in my eyes, my breathing increased and I couldn't see straight.

"You know, you should play games like this. it makes me want you more."

I slowly turned as a gasp left my lips.

His large figure crept toward my as my back hot the wall.

"The struggle, the fear, the pain. You are, I'm sorry let me rephrase you were so innocent. I corrupted you sweetheart."

He breathed into my neck and left small pecks against my neck making me whimper.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I sobbed sinking to the ground.

He was kneeling beside me, he was cupping one of my cheeks and wiped away a few tears.

"Because you make me strong, happy, you make me sane. I can't live without out you Clara. ever since we danced I-I felt a connection. Didn't you feel it?" I saw concern in his eyes.

I shook my head as tears ran down my face.

"No." I whispered.

"I'm so sorry Andrew. I'm so sorry. but I didn't feel the connection like you did." I lied.

"Well that just won't do."

He harshly grabbed my ankles and made me lay felt on my back making my eyes go wide.

"I've nothing but patient with you Clara, but now I'm done with being nice. if I can't have you, no one can."