Chapter 13: Feelings Revealed

Clara-

"Are you feeling better angel?" Andrew asked as I took my medicine.

"Much better, by the way we are out of milk, can you please go the store and get some, since you refuse to let me go anywhere."

"Of course, I'll be back in an hour. remember keep the doors locked."

"I know, don't be so paranoid."

He bent down and kissed my lips softly then left.

I immediately started cleaning up. I made the bed, and straightened up the living room.

I took the trash bag out of the trash can and took it to the garage when we keep the other trash can.

When I looked up from the trash can in the garage I saw something peculiar.

I walked to the center of the garage and on the ground I saw small dries spots, but the weird thing was they were only in one spot, and nowhere else.

"Is that blood?" I whispered to myself.

There were tables by the wall, I walked over to them and saw silver knives neatly place on the tables.

"What the fuck?" I whispered.

"Clara, I'm back."

I closed the garage door and walked into the kitchen and saw Andrew putting the milk in the fridge.

He wrapped his arms around me then stepped back and he gave me a confused look.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I went into the garage to take out the trash and I saw something interesting In the center of the room."

"What?"

"Andrew why is there dried blood spots In the garage." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Clara listen, I used to go hunting and I would clean the animals In the garage, I guess some blood missed the bucket. what did you think it was?"

My eyes went wide, Andrew would never do that.

He couldn't never be capable of something like that.

"I didn't really think about it, I just didn't know what it was."

"I could never do something so harsh, you know that."

I smiled and tucked a hair behind my hair nervously.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"You know, the first time we met at déjà Vu you made that same look when we started talking."

"You still remember how we met?" I smiled.

"Of course, you accidentally bumped into me and I saw you walk to a booth. I could tell you were embarrassed. Then I walked over to you and we started talking. you smiled and tucked a lock of hair behind your ear, and I knew that you had to be mine."

"And now I am."

"Now you are."

"So did they ever find who killed those cops?" I asked.

"No, they're still looking."

Andrew lead me over to the couch and sat down, pulling me into his lap.

His arms wrapped around my waist and I rested my hand on his chest ask wrapped the other around his neck.

"I think I like you wearing my shirts more." he winked.

"I know you do."

"Tease."

I rolled my eyes and went to get up but Andrew pulled me back down to his lap.

"Stay. right here with me."

"Come with me."

I held both his hands and he stood up.

"You know Clara since it's getting darker I say we just put on out pajama and relax."

"Sounds good."

We went up stairs and Andrew walked into the closet and when came out he was wearing black sweatpants and was shirtless.

I've been dating Andrew for months, but seeing him shirtless still makes my jaw drop.

I grabbed my shirt from off the bed and went into the bathroom and changed.

I was wearing one of Andrews black button up shirts.

I grabbed my toothbrush and opened one of the drawers to get the tooth paste.

When I opened the drawer I only saw about fifty syringes.

I shrugged it off, its nothing. It's probably medicine he used to have to take.

I closed the drawer, quickly brushed my teeth and went in the room to see Andrew sitting on the edge of the bed.

He looked at me and smiled then walked over to where I was.

"Yep I defiantly like you in the shirts."

"Shut up." I laughed.

I glanced at the window and saw it was dark outside.

"Want to relax by the fireplace?"

I smiled and walked over to him and cupped his cheeks then kissed his forehead.

"Of course."

We were laying by the fire, my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me.

The fire glow of the fire illuminated the living room.

"What are you so nervous about?"

I looked up at him to see him looking down at me.

I turned over so I was practically laying on Andrews chest.

"What are talking about? Im not nervous about anything."

"Then is your heart beating so fast?"

I didn't notice my heart was racing until Andrew mentioned it.

"I-I don't know." I stuttered.

"What are you thinking about?"

"You. and not In the way your thinking."

I love Andrew, he's my happy ending.

"Uh huh sure."

I know what he wants and I've been afraid, since out first kiss, and I'm not ready for.... that.

I wasn't ready until..... until now..

"Andrew.."

"Yes angel?"

I sat up and kissed his lips gently, then I moved to where I was straddling his waist my arms were still wrapped around his neck.

"I love you and I'm scared but-"

He cut me off by gently pressing his thumb to my lips silencing me.

The he used his thumb to stroke my cheek gently.

"I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. I know you're not ready."

"But- but I am and I-I want to..."