Chapter 30: The Wedding

Clara-

"We are running late." I yelled to Jess.

"I'm hurrying. It's not my fault the your if us are in the same house."

When we arrives in Australia a couple says ago David went to on his own and the 4 of us took Andrews boat and made it to the private island with the house.

It's a two story house. Andrew and I have the second floor, Jess and Eric are on the other side if the house far away.

Today's the wedding. finally.

Once my hair was make up was done I slipped into my dress. it was a long white dress, with a strapless sweetheart neckline and the bust has lace. my hair was in curls. Jess was of course my maid of honor and the only one I had. her dress was short knee length with lace and a strapless sweetheart neckline and was red.

"It's time."

I stood at the doorway as Jess walked to where Andrew was standing with his best man Eric.

The only one attending this wedding besides Andrew and I were Jess, Eric and David since he was the preacher.

Soon I started walking outside, where the wedding was in a white deck with a white rose archway. since we were outside we were all barefoot.

I held my bouquet tightly them relaxed. when I looked up I met Andrews intoxicating blue orbs.

I handed Jess my bouquet and Andrew grabbed both my hands.

"We are gathered her today," David started. "to being these together. if anyone has any reason in why these two shouldn't be together speak now or for we hold our piece."

"Well.." Eric and Jess said in unison, knowing it was a joke and planned we all laughed.

"Were just kidding." Eric said.

"Alright then. I understand you two have your own vows."

"Yes, I would like to go first." Andrew said. while placing the wedding band on my finger he spoke.

"Clara from the day I met you I've loved you. we've been through hell and back. I'm sorry for most of the things I did . but one I'm not sorry for is loving you. I will never stop loving. even when I'm dead and gone I will always love you forever."

Tears welled in my eyes. While placing Andrews wedding band on his finger I spoke.

"Andrew, I love you so much. the past is in the past and I don't plan on going back. I'm ready for the future, our future. without you, I don't know what I would do. with all my heart I will never stop loving you. you are my heart and soul. forever."

"Promise." He said.

"Promise." I said.

"Since obviously you too have already made your decision, Andrew you may kiss your bride."

He cupped my cheek and out lips meet. it was like magic.

"By the power vested in my and become a preacher.com I give you mr. and mrs. Collins."

We smiled at each other and I knew he was the one.

"So can we eat I'm starving." David interrupted.

I changed into a short white sundress and we all started eating.

"Who cooked?" Eric asked with a mouth full of mashed potatos and pot roast.

"Jess cooked."

"It's delicious babe."

"I know."

Andrew and I went outside on the deck that over looked the ocean the sun was staring to set. David left and hour ago.

"So Eric and Jess are going to town to a club and we have the whole house to ourself tonight."

"Good. Because when Jess and I went shopping yesterday I bought the cutest.. well I'll guess you'll have to see."

"Can't wait." he said and he pecked my lips.

--

"Okay guys were headed out, don't do anything I would do." Jess said wiggling her eyebrows.

They took the boat and were off.

Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"Actually I'm kind of tired." I said and fake yawning.

"Liar." Andrew chuckled.

"I'm going to change." I said running upstairs to the bedroom with Andrew following me.

I went I to the bathroom and changed into a white lace lingerie outfit I bought yesterday.

When I opened the door I saw Andrew sitting in the bed shirtless and only wearing black pants.

"Wow." He said. "you look amazing."

He picked me up bridal styles and laid me on the bed.

"Tonight is our night."

"I love you." he said kissing my lips.

"I love you too." I said.

"Promise."

"Promise."

Andrew is my happy ending, he's my future. he's my husband and I love him.