Waiting

Everyone was told that they would have to wait a week for the revival of the 'love interests'

The anticipation was killing Shuichi. He just wanted to see Kokichi again. He didn't know how much longer he could stand it.

He had already done afew things to let of...steam.

But, need I go into detail? You already know by that and his previous moping, that Shuichi had already hurt himself.

But this time it was pretty bad. He even had to run to get extra bandages before he passed out.

He didn't know why he was still doing this, Kokichi was comming back, he should be happy!

But....He still couldn't help it.

It seemed that the closer he got to being reunited with his love, the more antsy and less stable he got.

Was he just overrun with anticipation?

Well, the hours, the days, had indeed felt like years. But Shuichi knew he had to handle himself.

He couldn't just be an idiot and end it before seeing his Kokichi again. No, that would defeat the pourpose, not to mention Shuichi wasn't too firm in the beleif of an afterlife, so it wasn't at all a situation like Kiyo's, where he thought that his loved one would be in the afterlife, waiting for him.

As much as he wanted to believe it. As much as he just wanted to end it and be reunited with Kokichi for longer than a week, he knew deep down that the afterlife with Kokichi he had hoped for was nothing but wishful thinking.

He sighed.

This waiting was going to kill him before he could even see Kokichi alive again.

Suddenly, he heard a knock at his door.