fall

Shuichi and Kokichi were finally together. After all this time they were finally "a thing" but how would everyone else feel?

Well....

Not great.

"Are you serious, bro? he probably doesn't even like you. Most likely, he's taking advantage of you." Kaito complained to his friend, who was currently doing a push up. They were training currently, and Shuichi was almost at his limit of how much Kaito was degrading his boyfriend, who wasn't even in the room.

" Kaito, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop bothering me about him. It's not-"

"He's a liar, Shuichi."

Shuichi grit his teeth and stood up, "He wouldn't lie about that." Kaito opened his mouth to speak, but Shuichi stopped him, " You didn't even try to know him. All you know is what you bothered to find out. " Shuichi grabbed his jacket, "So if you excuse me. I'm going to go see my boyfriend." Shuichi couldn't emphasise boyfriend much more, and by now Kaito had the idea.

an idea he refused to accept.

He had to break them up.

Shuichi left and headed to the dining hall, where he knew his smaller boyfriend was waiting for him.

Unbeknownst to him, Tsumugi was following close behind.

Shuichi walked into the dining hall and smiled when he saw his smaller boyfriend, who was sitting at the table. His head was down, he was sleeing, holding a Panta in his hand.

Shuichi's smile grew at the sound of Kokichi's snores. He was so cute.

Shuichi walked over to the smaller boy and gently shook him, "Kokichi...Kokichi wake up."

Kokichi looked up, his eyes fluttering open, "Huh?..Oh, hi Shu!" He said happily, sitting up, "How was training?"

"It was alright...I guess.." Shuichi said, rubbing his neck.

Kokichi didn't buy it, "Something happen?"

"Yeah.." Shuichi admitted, "Ah..but its cool. Kaito was just being a bit..iffy."

"He didn't hurt you, did he?"

"What? Of course not!"

"Oh...okay. Sorry, I just still haven't forgiven him for slapping you that one time." Kokichi admitted.

Shuichi tilted his head, "Really? That was..like..a long time ago." Shuichi almost laughed at how much the boy had secretly cared about him.

Kokichi blushed softly, "It wasn't that long.." He trailed off.

Shuichi chuckled softly and pet Kokichi's head, "Cute.." He mumbled quietly.

"Huh?"

Shuichi blushed, "Ah..nothing."

Kokichi smiled, having heard him. He put his hand on Shuichi's and took it off his head, "It's getting kind of late. I think im gonna go to bed." He said, walking off.

Shuichi grabbed his hand, "W-wait.."

Kokichi turned around, "Yes, Shumai? What is it?"

"Do...do you want to...stay with me? uh...in my room?" Shuichi asked nervously.

Kokichi giggled, "Id love nothing more."

Shuichi smiled. Kokichi returned it. And they headed out.

On their way, Shuichi couldn't loose the feeling of being watched.

Still, close behind was Tsumugi, watching from the shadows. She giggled internally.

Kokichi suddenly fell.